QUICK OVERVIEW :
Adventure Geek invites you For River Rafting
It's a perfect way to start your vacations from a little adventure with an amazing river rafting event in the Kundalika River! Let's add some joy & memories of Adventure in your pocket.
Join Adventure Geek on an amazing journey to "Kolad", a small village on the outskirts of Mumbai. The Kundalika river, with its rapid gushing water, provides for an adrenaline rush with its "Grade 3" Rapids.
Ideal for all, beginners and professionals, thrill seekers as well as nature lovers, it's a perfect way to start the most awaited vacations. So come to join us this Exhilarating journey for an experience that will stay with you for a long long time.....
It is not a Leisure Trip! Adventure Trip takes time so plan accordingly.
River Rafting Distance:14 km on the water
Rapids: Grade 2 to Grade 3
Duration: Approx 2 hours
Capacity: 25 persons
****Note: There are 2 slots of rafting in a day. Trip timings will depend upon the slot we get allocated. Accordingly, the scheduled timings may vary****
Meeting Point Sanjay Gandhi National Park @ 5.30 am
05.30 am - Leave for Kolad. Breakfast on the way.
09.30 am: Reach start point & get ready
Listen to instructions from the experts and start the much-awaited rafting adventure ( with life jackets and helmet)
11.45 am: Meet Adventure Geek at end Point and go back to start point. Get Fresh and have Lunch (Veg/ Non-Veg). Post Lunch, Start Return Journey. Snacks on the way. Reach Mumbai by 8:00 pm tentatively.
- Transportation from Borivali (SGNP) to SGNP In private Non a/c bus.
- Breakfast or evening refreshments(Any one will be provided by us depending on time)
- Rafting gear and Equipment
- Rafting & Expertise charges.
- Medical / Insurance Charges
- Personal Expenses
- Packaged Water / Extra Tea or Beverages
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusion
- Extra Activities
- Any miscellaneous expenses occurred due to unexpected incidents
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Extra pair of clothes
- Identity card(government proof)
- Camera. (Optional)
- Some ready to eat food, biscuits etc
- Water (at least 2 Ltrs) compulsory
- Medicine those if you require usually
- Bag to throw garbage
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is a hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- All activities depend on the time available.
- Participants must carry cash in order to survive and buy anything.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance thats illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.