This New Year's Eve, leave behind your busy schedule from the city and celebrate New Year in a rustic ambiance!! Unexplored location,cold night, million stars, Live Music, outdoor DJ, and amazing light effects, bonfire, Starters, delicious food, firework show, Adventure activities going to be one crazy night!
Adventure Geek has a better plan for you. Let's celebrate in a different style this year. Camp at the most scenic Destination a few hours away from Mumbai & Pune.
Pawna Lake campsite where you can see the most picturesque views around the lakeside. Visit the unexplored ancient temple beside the Lake which gets submerged in water in monsoons!!! Indulge in some fun activities in the open grounds, and as the night approaches enjoy the campfire with Guitar Jamming Session below the star-lit sky. The cosy stay in the tents just adds to the overall experience of true camping.
So, are you ready?
- Best location in Pawna for Camping.
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Pawna Lake
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of Pawna lake
- Western Toilet
- Indoor Games like Carrom, Cards, etc
- Outdoor Games like Soft Archery, Badminton, Dart Board, etc
- Note: One can reach to the campsite by their own car location will be shared
4:00 PM - Check-In
4:30 PM - Evening snacks & tea
5:00 PM - Enjoy complimentary activities
7:00 PM - BBQ & party time
8:00 PM - Music
9:00 PM - Dinner
10:00 PM - Campfire
11:00 PM - Stay in tents
Day 2: Pawna Lake Camping
7:00 AM - Wake up to the beautful morning
8:30 AM - B/f & tea
10:00 AM - Check out
Things to Carry
Carry woolen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes or warm cap for the night
Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. ( we will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
Torch with extra batteries
Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
General Guideline for Pawna Lake Camping
Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause a fire in the tent.
Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep the tent neat & tidy.
Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
All guests must follow the camping rules.
Is washroom and changing facility available?
What is the age group criteria?
- Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as campsite is fully safe. We have college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and etc.
Can I go swimming without a life jacket?
- No. its not allowed.
Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 1 km is Off-roading. Parking space is available.
- We will provide limited BBQ in the package.
How will be the stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with bedding, blanket, and pillow.
What is included in the tour
- Live Music
- Outdoor DJ
- Adventure activities
- Amazing light set up
- Camping Tent Stay
- Bonfire - Fire & Bottle juggling
- Evening snacks
- Buffet Dinner (Veg/ Non-veg)
- Starters (Veg/Non-Veg)
- Next-Day Breakfast
- All Above foods mentioned are Unlimited
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel
- Lunch on day - 2
- Packaged water/Beverages
- Personal expenses/tips
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses
- Any item not covered under Inclusions