The festival of colors has arrived, right around the corner.
Holi celebrations with camping, place touching to serene waterfront, surrounded by the Sahyadri mountain ranges⛰️, away from city's hustle bustle.
Join this holi based camping. Enjoy, dance on holi special songs, organic colors, bonfire, guitar music, games, masti, & thandai.
Adventure Geek brings you the most happening Holi celebration ever.
Set yourself care free this Holi with beautiful nature ambience around ,organic colors and camping.
Call your friends! Call your pals! Here the time has come, when we rejoice, retreat and celebrate Camping with Adventure Geek.
#Enjoy your weekend
- Best location in Bhandardara for HOLI Camping
- Holi special Music
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Lake
- Away from the chaos and crowd
- Comfortable Tents
- Fun Boat Ride (To & Fro to the campsite)
- Western Toilet
We will boarding 2nd compartment so participant are requested to board same so that we can meet in the train itself.
Train timing are as follows:-
10.16 AM CSMT
10.29 AM DADAR
10.36 AM KURLA
10.40 AM GHATKOPA
11.19 AM KALYAN
12.32 PM KASARA
04:00 PM - Reach Bhandardara Dam. Take a boat ride to the campsite
04:30 PM - Reach campsite and tent accommodation
05:30 PM - Tea & Biscuits at Camping Site. Enjoy the sunset view from the campsite.
07:30 PM – Cook & Enjoy BBQ
8:00 PM – Games & Campfire Time
10:00 PM - Dinner under Star-lit Sky
09:00 AM - Have Breakfast and Tea
10:00 AM- Take a dip in lake & play holi with organic colours
02:00 PM – Lunch Time
04:00 PM – Leave from campsite
What is included in the tour
- Holi Special Music
- Enjoy a dip in lake
- BBQ limited (Veg / Non-Veg)
- Day 1 Buffet Dinner & Day 2 Lunch (Veg / Non-Veg)
- Tented accommodation with comfortable foam mats & blankets (triple/four sharing)
- Organic Colors
(Separate tent for 2 - additional INR 250/-)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel
- Packaged water/Beverages
- Personal expenses/tips
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses
- Any item not covered under Inclusions
▪️Carry warm clothes
▪️Identity proof (must)
▪️Some ready to eat food
▪️3 litres water
▪️TORCH with extra batteries
▪️Medicine those if u require
▪️A good trekking/sport shoes, extra pair of flotters, extra clothes.
▪️A haversack to put in all the things to be carried....
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is a hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that is illegal is upon the owners risk. Adventure Geek is not responsible or any loss of such objects.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 15 days of outing 95% will be refunded.
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing, 70% will be refunded.
- If cancellation is done prior to 5 days of outing, 40% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 2 days of outing 10% will be refunded
- Above and after no refund will be provided.