Devkund is a serene lace located at the end of Plus valley. A small lake is created due to 300 ft falling waterfall is known as Devkund. Located near Bhira, it is a small hike and any newbie can join. As the name suggests Devkund is a place of local villager’s faith and they regard this as an origin of Kundalika River.
So what are you waiting for? Join in for this easy graded hike to Devkund.
- Magnificent Waterfalls
- Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfalls
- Crossing over the famous Tamhini Ghat
- Clear bluish green water body
- Dense trails filled with flora and fauna
- Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
06:00 am: Meet at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali(E)
06:20 am: Pickup Point: JVLR Junction
06.55 am: Pickup Point: Sion Station
07:.00 am: Pickup Point: Chheda Nagar Junction
07:10 am: Pickup Point: Vashi Below Main Bridge
07:20 am: Pickup Point: Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
09:00 am: Breakfast at Pali
10:00 am: Reach the base village
10:30 am: Post introduction commence the trek
01:30 pm: Reach the waterfall and spend quality time amidst nature
02:00 pm: Have lunch (to be carried)
03:00 pm: Start trekking back to the base village
05:00 pm: Start return journey
06:00 pm: Evening snacks and tea on the way
09:30 pm: Reach Mumbai Tentatively
What is included in the tour
- Transport by private Non A/c bus from SGNP To SGNP
- Food: Breakfast & Lunch
- Adventure Geek Trekking Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above- mentioned inclusion
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch very IMP with extra batteries ( please don't forget ),
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water (atleast 2 Ltrs)
- Personal medication if any
- Good trekking shoes, extra pair of floaters.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried....so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Jewelry
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.