Hampi is one of the World Heritage Sites that has been declared by UNESCO and is located on the beds of the Tungabhadra River. It is also declared as the 2nd most popuoar heritage destination by the New York Times. This is a very rich history as it was one of the biggest and largest cities back in its day. It was even the capital of the Vijayanagara Empire. Currently, the city is divided into halves: the hippie island and the heritage sites.
So if you have a part of you that is very interested in history and knowledge about how the old world worked, this is the place for you to be. With places such as Vittala Temple and the Virupaksha Temple, your entire curiosity will be sated. You will be surrounded by beautiful structures of architecture that have so many stories hidden within their stone walls. These sites also prove to be great places for taking pictures thanks to the sheer beauty of all the structures present there.
If you are someone who loves being at one with nature, this is the place for you as well. You will be embarking on a fun-filled journey which you will make with the help of mopeds and will get to see the beautiful panoramic views of the hippie island. You can walk between the boulders and marvel at how small we all really are as compared to the entire universe.
So join us on a visit to this spectacular place that is going to be a blend of culture, history, panoramic views and a lot of fun!
Don't Worry Be Hampi!
• Visit and explore numerous Ancient Heritages
• Coracle Boat Ride in the Tungabhadra River
• Visit Hippie markets and sink into the laid-back culture
• Go Café hopping
• Watch Huge stone boulders over hillocks
• View Sunset from Mantanga Hill
• Enjoy the mesmerizing Sunrise from Hemkunta Hills
Reporting place & Time Borivali national park @ 4.45 pm
Bus Options (Adventure Geek Recommendation)
Operator: VRL Travels
Bus Type: I-Shift Multi-Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2 1)
Departure: 5:00 PM 23th Feb 2018 (Different boarding points has different timings)
Arrival: 09:00 AM 24th Feb 2018
Duration: 16:00 hours
Cost: Rs. 1,300/- (Rates are dynamic and may change)
4.30 pm: Meet & Greet Adventure Geek and leave for Hospet via Vrl semi sleeper
On way, multiple pick up points from Dadar and Sion untill Vashi
09.30 pm: Dinner halt
Day 1 -
08.30 am: Reach Hospet
09.30 am: Check in & Get fresh
10. 30 am: Breakfast & Get ready for the tour
11.00 am: Start the tour
02.00 pm: Lunchtime
03.30 pm: Explore rest of the temples
05.30 pm: Sit back and watch the setting sun
07.00 pm: Return back to hotel and unwind
08.00 pm: Dinner
09.30 pm: Sleep Time
Day 2 -
05.00 am: Wake up time
06.00 am: Get fresh and have breakfast
07.00 am: Reach the banks of Tungabhadra for Coracle Ride
08.00 am: Start exploring the remaining ruins and temples
12.00 pm: Delicious South Indian Meal and Indian delicacies
01.30 pm: Continue exploration and complete the remaining temples
05. 00 pm: Visit the prominent Virupaksha Temple and view sunset if time permit and leave for hotel
07.00 pm: Pack your bags
08.00 pm: Board the bus and start the return journey
09.30 pm: Dinner halt
Day 3 -
9.30 am: Reach Mumbai and trip concludes
THINGS TO CARRY
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Photo ID card.
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.
What is included in the tour
• Local Transport including Hospet to Hampi
• Food: Saturday - Lunch, Dinner & Sunday - Breakfast, Lunch
• Stay at Local homes/hotels
• Entry fees and sightseeing cost
• Coracle ride
• Guide Cost
What is NOT included in the tour
• Mumbai to Hospet Travelling & Return
• Any meal during bus journey
• Personal expenses
• Packaged water/Beverages
• Camera charges
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusion