Planning to celebrate the Holi festival in India at Mathura and Vrindavan in 2019? Holi is one of the biggest Indian festivals and is also one of the most fun ones.
Braj ki Holi is loaded with colors, finger-licking food, age-old traditions, and unrestrained fun. Vrindavan, the birthplace of Lord Krishna, and its neighboring areas draw a huge number of tourists every year to be a part of the colorful and vibrant festivities. The interesting part about Braj Holi is that it is more than just a day-long festival. It goes on for over a week or even more, starting from the first day after the Phalgun Amavasi. There is a lot to do, lots to eat, and lots to see during this festival.
- This is Backpacking version of the Trip - Sometimes low on Leisure and But always High on experiences.
- Visits, Activities and their order are subject to change for backpacking trip
- The trip involves walking, rick ride (Shared).
- Play Holi at Barsane and Bankey Bihari Temple
- Ghat Visit
- Taj Mahal
- Street Food
- Tuk-Tuk Rides
- Nandgaon Holi
Meet Adventure Geek Leader at Mumbai central at 09.00pm
Catch 12903 GOLDEN TEMPLE Express
Over night Journey in train.
Reach Mathura by 05.00pm
Check in Hotel Rest for a while
Leave to Explore by 6.30pm
Back to hotel
Wakeup and Fresh-n-up and get ready to play Holi at Barsane and Bankey Bihari Temple Famous for the holi festival.
Have Lassi and Lunch
Evening go to ghat and visit Brijwasi Sweet.
Back to hotel and stay in hotel
Wakeup and Get Ready leave to Visit One of the wonders of the World
Place of Love that is Taj Mahal(TTMM)
THINGS TO CARRY
1. Gov approved Id proof Compulsory ( NO Pan Card)
2. A small Backpack (Avoid Suitcases)
3. A Day Bag to hold camera and essential during sightseeing .
4. Beachwear in case you decide to swim or enjoy water sports.
5. Torch (Must)
6. Personal Medicines If any
7. Cap, Shades, Sun-screen etc….
8. Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
9. Camera (Optional)
10. Sanitary Kit
11. Mosquito Repellent
What is included in the tour
- Daily Breakfast & dinner for all days (We want you to try out local Cuisines & not restrict to particular restaurant, cafe)
- accommodation in Ashrams and hotels
- All Transfers between Mathura-Barsana-Nandgoan
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal in nature such as Soft Drinks, Mineral water or Souvenirs
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour.
- Visit & Travel to Taj Mahal
- Mumbai – Mathura, Mathura – Mumbai by Bus/Train/Flight
- Lunch for all days we are out (We want you to try out local Cuisines & not restrict to particular restaurant, cafe)