Harishchandragad: is an ancient fort from the Medieval period where the Great sage Changdev (Writer of the epic Tattvasaar), used to meditate in the 14th century.
Konkan Kada: One of the biggest cliffs of the sahyadris, fascinating many people from years together. Facing towards the konkan side, the cliff looks down upon the Konkan with a breathtaking view of the surrounding region. Not only vertical, but it has an overhang, almost like a cobra's hood.
Kedareshwar: The cave of Kedareshwar has a big Shivlinga, which is totally surrounded by water.
- A trek to a hill which looks over the Konkan region.
- Mesmerizing views of the surrounding regions on the way to the summit.
- Experienced and welcoming hosts.
- Visit Harishchandreshwar temple and Kedareshshwar cave
- Campfire, Music!
- Authentic food
- A Lot of Entertainment
We’ll be boarding the below train from our nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience.
Kasara Semi Fast
08:50 pm CST
08:58 pm Byculla
09:05 pm Dadar
09:12 pm Kurla
09:16 pm Ghatkopar
09:28 pm Mulund
09:32 pm Thane
09:44 pm Dombivli
09:54 pm Kalyan
11:05 pm Kasara
Meeting Point : Kasara Railway Station at 11:05 pm
11:15 pm Meet-up, freshen up, move towards the base village in taxi
02:00 am Reach Base village, freshen up, gear up for the trek
02:20 am Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
04:30 am Reach Kedareshwar temple, have some rest with refreshments
05:30 am Reach konkankada, wait for the dawn and enjoy the glimpse of the surrounding
06:00 am Enjoy unlimited breakfast and tea
07:30 am Start the descend from konkankada
08.30 am Reach kedareshwar temple and caves and explore the space
09:00 am Leave from kedareshwar to reach the base village
11:00 am Reach base village and take rest and have Lunch
02:30 pm Reach Kasara railway station
05:00 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon.
What is included in the tour
- Private Vehicle from Kasara to Kasara.
- 1 Lunch (veg), 1 Dinner (veg), 2 Breakfast, 1 evening refreshment
- Expertise if any
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Water, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
- Backpack to keep things
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.