Harishchandragad: is an ancient fort from the Medieval period where the Great sage Changdev (Writer of the epic Tattvasaar), used to meditate in the 14th century.
Konkan Kada: One of the biggest cliffs of the sahyadris, fascinating many people from years together. Facing towards the konkan side, the cliff looks down upon the Konkan with a breathtaking view of the surrounding region. Not only vertical, but it has an overhang, almost like a cobra's hood.
Kedareshwar: The cave of Kedareshwar has a big Shivlinga, which is totally surrounded by water.
- A trek to a hill which looks over the Konkan region.
- Mesmerizing views of the surrounding regions on the way to the summit.
- Experienced and welcoming hosts.
- Visit Harishchandreshwar temple and Kedareshshwar cave
- Campfire, Music!
- Authentic food
- A Lot of Entertainment
Day 1 : Friday Night.
Meeting Point: Kasara Station.
09.32pm : CST
09.40pm : Byculla
09.50pm : Dadar
10.00pm : Kurla
10.06pm : Ghatkopar
10.25pm : Thane
10.50pm : Dombivali
11.00pm : Kalyan
12.10am : Kasara
Overnight journey by Private vehicle from Kasara. Reach Base village by 5.00 am
(Note: Missing the train means Missing the event.)
Day 2 : Saturday.
Breakfast by 7.00 am
Start trek by 8.00 am
Reach top by 10.30 am
Post Lunch Explore the fort.
Stay and Dinner in the caves/tent
Few games likes Mafia than go to Sleep
Day 3: Sunday.
Explore the remaining fort.
Breakfast and descend
Have lunch at Base village, Start Return Journey.
What is included in the tour
- Private Vehicle from Kasara to Kasara.
- 1 Lunch (veg), 1 Dinner (veg), 2 Breakfast, 1 evening refreshment
- Expertise if any
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Water, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
- Backpack to keep things
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.