Kasol is a small yet beautiful suburb located on the banks of river Parvati in the peaceful habitat of Himachal Pradesh in North India. This quiet and easygoing place is situated in the Himalayas and somewhere every Indian dream of visiting Kasol at least once in their lifetime. To escape from the stress of this chaotic life, Kasol is one of the most beautiful destinations in India and much more than pleasure for a backpacker. It is an ideal destination for a weekend getaway for the ones who love snow. If you are yet to explore this paradise, here is a comprehensive list of the best places to visit in Kasol which will surely tempt you to plan your trip.
- Walking by the Parvati River
- Visit Manikaran Sahib
- Malana: Little Greece of India
- Trek to Kheer Ganga One of the best places to visit in Kasol for trekkers
- Camping in Kheerganga
- Tosh Village & Chalal
- Panoramic views of Dhauladhar, Kinnaur and Pir Pinjal mountain ranges.
- A short trek through meadows and dense forests.
- Deep blue waters of the lake surrounded by a green carpet of wild verdure.
- The ancient pagoda-style temple located on the side of the calm lake.
- Stargazing at night bonfire & music
Day 1: 19th April Arrival at Delhi
Arrive at Delhi airport or railway station and assemble at Majnu Ka Tilla. Then, we start our Kasol trip by Road 05:00 PM. Overnight journey to Kasol.
Day 2: 20th April Arrival at Kasol
We arrive at Kasol by Early morning and Check in to Cottage & spend some time at bank of Parvati River. hippie paradise Kasol And enjoy the day by café hopping & Explore Kasol Market Night bonfire & music. Overnight stay at kasol
Day 3: 21st April Trek to Kheerganga
In morning around 8:30 AM, meet at Base Camp we board a Bus/Zero & proceed towards Barshaini, which is 18 km away. After reaching there, will start the trek to Kheerganga, which is 12 km long. The trek will take around 5 hours to complete. Enjoy the journey throughout. we are going to take a dip in its hot water springs. A hot spring bath Overnight stay at Kheerganga Camp.
Day 4: 22nd April Kheerganga / Tosh Village
Check out from Kheerganga Today we will retrace our steps back to the same route where we came from back towards the beautiful villages and then towards Barsheni and head back towards magnificent Parvati Valley. We will explore Tosh today. You will find plenty of cafes with great Israeli and European food and ideal ambience to relax. The village is located on a hillside overlooking the river and a waterfall. It is ideal to undertake long walks to discover the pretty delights of its mountain scenery. Stroll to the local flea market to pick souvenirs for family and friends.Overnight stay at Tosh
Day 5: 23rd April Tosh / Malana
After having an amazing breakfast, board a Bus/Zeep from Tosh Gate and go on a beautiful 2-hour drive to Manikaran. Rejuvenate yourself by taking a bath in hot water spring at Manikaran and have Langar. Then, we board a Bus and leave for Malana, which is just 25 km away from Manikaran. Explore Malana village and then catch a bus at 6:30 PM to New Delhi.
Day 6: 24th April Arrival at Delhi
The memorable backpacking Kasol trip ends here and we depart for Delhi.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome drinks on arrival in Cottage. (Nonalcoholic)
- 03Night accommodation Cottage & Camping.
- Bonfire plus music
- 04breakfasts & 03Dinner
- Transport services by bus vehicle as per itinerary
- Airport, Railway Station and Hotel Pickup and drop back at the end of the tour
- Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp., and Driver Exp. etc.)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Adventure Supports Activities
- Heater charge will be extra
- camera fees.
- Traveling time food Delhi to kasol & Back
- Lunch on all days
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any air/train fare
- Anything not specifically mentioned under inclusions
1. Sturdy shoes for long walks (well-fitting, neither loose nor tight)
2. An extra smaller backpack for day outings (college bag types)
3. Water bottle (try avoiding buying mineral water bottles to reduce plastic waste)
4. Toiletries, Torch, Lip-balm, Sunscreen, Sunglasses.
5. Personal Medication (Asthma, allergen medication etc.)
7. Binoculars, Camera (optional)
8. Sufficient liquid cash
9. Crepe-bandage (each person should have 1 roll each)
10. Warm clothes (Temperatures drop really low toward the end of the year)
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to the Adventure Gee trip/event/trek/activity, hereinafter referred to as Activities conducted by Adventure Geek (hereinafter jointly referred to as the Instructors, I do hereby:
Acknowledge and agree that I am aware of the risks involved in the Activities and have also been apprised by the Conductor through his/her Instructors of the inherent risks and dangers associated with the activity and having understood the risks associated with the activity I have willingly agreed to learn/agree to send my ward to learn and participate in the Activities.
I assure that I am / my ward is in proper and good health and I am / my ward is physically fit to learn and also participate in the activity and represent that I am / my ward is not suffering from any disease which might remotely either put myself / my ward or the other participants at any risk or danger;
I agree to comply with the stated terms and conditions of participation; further agree and warrant that if at any time when the Instructors believe and think that any conditions to be unsafe, they will have the right to ask me / [my ward] to discontinue further participation in the Activities immediately;
I shall not hold the conductor, instructors, employees, other participants, owners, lessors or anyone responsible for any injury that might happen to me / my ward in the course of my journey to the venue and my journey backwards;
I hereby release, discharge and agree not to sue the conductor, Instructors, employees, any sponsors, advertisers, other participants, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Activity takes place, from all liability, claims, demands, losses, injuries, damage to property or other damages caused or alleged to be caused on my account / on account of my ward in whole or in part by the bonafide errors of the Instructors.
I have read this letter and I fully understand its terms; I also understand that this letter intends to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the largest extent allowed by law and agree that if any portion of this agreement is held to be not valid, the balance shall continue in full force and effect.
If cancellation done prior to 60 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
If done prior to 45 days of outing 50% will be refunded
If done prior to 30 days of outing 30% will be refunded
After that no refund will be provided.