You know what is the best part of summer “THE MANGOS!”
Despite the fact that the temperature is rising each day, But don’t worry-
Be Calm & Eat Aam!!
Mango is known as a seasonal fruit all over world, but you’ll find it throughout the year in Indian home as a Aam ka Acharr!!
Adventure Geek is inviting you for most awaited festival of the year Mango festival 2019.
We welcome you with Open Arms for it...!!!
- MANGO FARM TOUR
- ENJOY HANDPLUCKED MANGOES
- DELICACIES MADE MANGO
- TARPA DANCE
- BULLOCK CART/ TRACTOR RIDE
- FUN GAMES
06.30 Am - Meet Adventure Geek Leader at Dadar East, Kotak Mahindra Bank
Pickup on Western Express Highway as Such
06.50 Am Bandra
07.00 Am Andheri
07.15 Am Borivali Opp SGNP
9:30 AM - Reach Farm and warm welcome with Welcome Drinks and Breakfast.
10.30 AM - Your Farm Visit starts as we leave for visiting Mango and Chickoo Farms. A Farm Expert Will be there to guide you and give you information about Mango and Chickoo Farming.
11 AM to 1 PM - Enjoy Plucking Mangoes and Chickoos from Trees. Enjoying A ride on Bullock Cart and Tractors.
To beat the heat we have Rain Dance arranged for you'll.
1 PM to 2 PM - Have your deliciously prepaid Lunch under the trees and Take rest for a while.
2 PM to 2.30 PM - Have our Authentic Homemade Mango Ice Cream
2.30 PM to 3 PM - Enjoy Book Reading, Painting , Playing Carrom etc and Mango lassi
3 PM to 4 PM - Our Host for the Day organises some Fun Games for you! Enjoy it!
4 PM to 4.30 PM - Take a Glimpse of Traditional Tarpa Dance performed by our localies
4.30 AM to 5 PM - Tasty Refreshments will be served ☕
5:00 PM - We bid you farewell 😀
Note - Book your seat as soon as possible ( limited seats )
What is included in the tour
- Travel in Ac Bus
- Meal For the day i.e Breakfast,Lunch and Hi-tea
- Expertise if any
- Farm Tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal in nature such as Souvenirs
- Camera charges
- Water / Beverages
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Extra pair of clothes
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.