Matheran is a most splendid hill station in Maharashtra. The climate of Matheran is very cool. Garbett Plateau is located on the south-west side of Matheran. The base village of Garbett Plateau is Bhivpuri which is 71 km and 110 km away from Mumbai and Pune respectively. Garbett Plateau is in Karjat Taluka of Raigad District. The Night trek to Garbett plateau is through Dhom Lake, few Water Streams and a steep Jungle Trail. The duration of the trek is around 3 hours. Thus, the endurance required is High.
- Panaromic Views
- 360° view of Matheran
- Picturesque Sunrise
- Thrill Night Trek
- Fun & Masti on the Route
We will be starting with the Khopoli Fast Local
09:58 pm CST
10:05 pm Byculla
10:11 pm Dadar
10:19 pm Kurla
10:23 pm Ghatkopar
10:39 pm Thane
11:02 pm Kalyan
11:43 pm Bhivpuri
Meeting point: Bhivpuri station.
11:50 pm: Introduction round.
12:15 am: Start trek, passing thru dam, jungle, villages
Meeting point: Bhivpuri station.
04:30 am: Reach the top and stay, relax
06:00 am: Wake up, explore Garbett point
06:30 am: Proceed to Dasturi Naka & Take Taxi to Neral Station & Have Breakfast
Start Return Journey
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Dasturi naka To Neral Station
- Breakfast Unlimited
- Adventure Geek Expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Water, Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Torch with an extra set of batteries
- Ready to have some food like biscuit, cakes, chip, etc.
- Trek Shoes & Extra pair of floaters
- Rucksack / Shoulder bag which can hold the following items
- Water Bottle (2lts minimum) compulsory, Sun Cap, Spare Cotton Track pant & T-shirt.
- Personal medical kit (personal medicines if any, prescribed by family doctor).
- Mattress, chaddar, sleeping bag anything to sleep
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance thats illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.