Pench : A place to walk down the memories of your childhood days of the story - "The Jungle Book ".
Pench National Park is located in Madhya Pradesh and easily accessible by rail, road and airways. Named after the pristine River Pence which flows through the park, Pench National Park is one of the most popular wildlife reserves in India.
The park also has its mention in the famous story of 1894, ‘The Jungle Book’, penned down by the renowned English Author Rudyard Kipling.
Since then, every year oodles of wildlife buffs flock to this place just to spot the famous characters of the book, Akela (The Indian Wolf), Raksha (the female Wolf), Baloo (Sloth Bear), and the vicious Shere Khan (Royal Bengal Tiger).
We would be happy to help you explore the majestic trails and beautiful paths of Pench National Park, and thus, offer to you the best wildlife tour packages. With Adventure Geek, you can rest assured for a hassle free and an unforgettable wildlife experience.
- Experience the memories of your childhood days of "THE JUNGLE BOOK"
- 4 Core Jeep Safaris
- Spot Wild Animals, Reptiles and Birds
- Rich Fauna of Pench
- Comfortable stay in the wilderness
Onward Journey : 12289 Mumbai-Nagpur Duronto Express
Return Journey : 12290 Nagpur-Mumbai Duronto Express
Onward Journey : Air India – 5.45 am – 7.20 am
Return Journey : Indigo – 8.25 pm – 9.55 pm Or Air India – 9.05 pm – 10.35 pm
Note* : You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding the train / flight booking, we will be happy to help you.
Day 0 –
Leave for Nagpur by Duronto Express, Train No.12289 starting at 08:15 pm from CSMT.
Day 1 –
Pick up from Nagpur Station on arrival and transfer to Pench national park in private AC vehicle. We will be entering forest of Pench National Park from Madhya Pradesh border where the tiger sightings probabilities are highest. Reach resort by 1:00 pm approximately. Check in, freshen up and join for a introduction and ice-breaking session with group and lunch. After lunch gear up and leave for 1st wildlife safari. Evening back to resort. Enjoy dinner with discussions and engaging with group.
Day 2 –
Wake Up early morning and leave for 2nd wildlife safari around 5:00 am. Come back and have breakfast (Or alternatively we may carry breakfast to eat on the way). After lunch leave for 3rd wildlife safari. Back to resort. Group dinner. Post dinner experience sharing session.
Day 3 –
Early morning leave for 4th wildlife safari followed by a bird watching & photography trail. Check out luggage. Enjoy the delicious Lunch and post lunch leave for Nagpur by private vehicle. Reach Nagpur before 6 pm. Leave back for Mumbai by train or flight as per your convenience.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories !!
1. Tiger is just a part of forest and tiger sighting is matter of luck, so always enjoy the overall forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Costing might increase at last minute if there is any changes made in Fees structure by Forest department.
What is included in the tour
- Pickup and Drop from Nagpur to Nagpur by AC Private Car
- 02 Nights/03 Days accommodation at resort on triple sharing basis in AC rooms – Tribal Camp or equivalent
- All meals at Pench National Park
- 04 Open gypsy safaris in core zone
- All forest permissions and Guide Charges
- Expertise Charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Meals during the train/flight journey
- Lens/Camera charges.
- Any personal orders, laundry, phone calls.
- Any porter charges,tips and gratitudes
- Anything other than mentioned above.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc.
- Taxes as applicable.
ID Card Compulsory (Aadhar/ Pancard/DL)
1. Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes, TRY TO GET AS CAMOUFLAGED AS POSSIBLE)
2. Sanitary Kit
3. Dry Food (snacks)
4. Torch (Must)
5. Personal First Aid kit.
6. Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc..
7. Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
8. Electral powder / Glucon D
9. Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
10. Water Bottle (3 liter must)
11. Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
12. Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
- All sightseeing and activities depend on the time available.
- Participants must carry cash in order to survive and buy anything.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance thats illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
- Cancellation within 16 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 10 days of the event. No refund can be provided in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 30 days of outing, 80% will be refunded.
- If cancellation is done prior to 20 days of outing 60% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 15 days of outing 40% will be refunded.
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing, 20% will be refunded.
- After that, no refund will be provided.
(Advance payment won't be refunded or forwarded)