Pristine white sand, chilly winter nights, scrumptious food, heavenly horizons, melodious folk music, traditional dance; could it be any better for your ultimate break from the busy office life? Surrounded by Arabian Sea, Kutch marks as the last Indian territory towards west with numerous crafts, traditions and cultures brimming to the point of brilliance.
As Mark Twain says-“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness”, don’t hesitate and pack your bags since Rann Utsav is just around the corner. Discover yourself, hear silence, speak to the unknown and make new friends. The land of white desert is waiting for you to unravel its mysteries.
Make your travel memories this season. It promises you mouthwatering cuisines, state-of-the-art metal crafts, embroidered stuff, traditional dances & events that you can never forget .
- Walk on the white dessert
- Go on a date with the Moon
- Ride on a Camel
- Accommodation in AC Tents / AC Bhunga
- Shop Kutch’s colorful handloom & handicraft
- Soul-stirring folk music of Kutch
- Indulge in the Delectable local cuisine at Rann of Kutch
- Thrilling adventure zone
Day 1: Friday, 10th January 2020
01:00 pm : Meet Team at Mumbai Central ( Mumbai Central to AHMEDABAD / 8 Hours )
Leave for AHMEDABAD by Double Decker Chair Car(12931)
09:30 Hrs : Reach AHMEDABAD Station , Dinner nearby Station ( Self Paid )
Catch AC Bus for Hodka Village , Rann of Kutch ( 400 KM / 8 Hours )
Day 2: Saturday, 11th January 2020 - Kalo Dungar – Hodka – White Desert
Reach Bhuj at 9:00 am and head towards the Rann Utsav by private A/c vehicle.
09.30 AM to 10:30 AM: Check-in and freshen up in Tent/Bhunga
10.30 AM to 02.00 PM: Travel toward Kalo Dungar, Explore
02.00 PM to 04.00 PM: Enjoy Delectable Local Cuisine Lunch at Dining Area
04.00 PM to 04.30 PM: Evening High Tea
05.00 PM to 08.30 PM: Visit to White Rann and enjoy Watching Sunset and also Full Moon
Try camel riding and attend live performances ( If it's available).
08.00 PM to 09.30 PM: Visit Shopping Area
09.30 PM to 10.30 PM: Dinner at Dining Area
Day 3: Sunday, 12th January 2020 - Bhuj Sightseeing (Full day)
06.30 AM: Morning Visit to White Rann
07.30 AM to 08.30 AM: Breakfast at Dining Area
09.30 AM: Check-out and Departure for Bhuj with a Complimentary Sightseeing
Visit AinaMahal & PragMahal and proceed for MANDVI Beach Sightseeing.
02.00 PM: Famous Lunch House for Lunch
03.00 PM: Post lunch explore Vijay Vilas Palace & Mandvi’s Famous Beach, Enjoy Sunset.
07.00 PM: Start overnight journey toward AHMEDABAD Station
Day 4: Monday, 13th January 2020
Reach AHMEDABAD by 03:00 am and catch train 12479 / SURYA NAGRI EXP at 03:55 Hrs
Reach Borivali @ 10:44 am , Bandra Terminus by 11:35 am
(Trip conclude with Happy Memories)
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Triple Sharing at Village Hodka (Kutchi style Stay)
- Mumbai to Ahmedabad & Return by Non AC Sleeper Class
- Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad Traveling & Local Bhuj Sightseeing by AC Bus
- Pure Veg Meals (Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner – Day 1 ) ( Breakfast & Lunch – Day 2)
- Entry, parking and toll charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Day 1 and Day 3 Dinner
- Rides and activity charges
- Performance charges
- Camera charges
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions