Pristine white sand, chilly winter nights, scrumptious food, heavenly horizons, melodious folk music, traditional dance; could it be any better for your ultimate break from the busy office life? Surrounded by Arabian Sea, Kutch marks as the last Indian territory towards west with numerous crafts, traditions and cultures brimming to the point of brilliance.
As Mark Twain says-“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow mindedness”, don’t hesitate and pack your bags since Rann Utsav is just around the corner. Discover yourself, hear silence, speak to the unknown and make new friends. The land of white desert is waiting for you to unravel its mysteries.
Make your travel memories this season. It promises you mouthwatering cuisines, state-of-the-art metal crafts, embroidered stuff, traditional dances & events that you can never forget . . . .
- Walk on the white dessert
- Witness the unforeseen beauty of moon night
- Magical white crystals of salt
- Endless horizon of Rann fusing with the moonlight
- Ride on a Camel
- Accommodation in Kutchi Style Stay called Bhunga
- Soul-stirring folk music of Kutch
- Indulge in the local delicacies
Meet Adventure Geek representative at Bandra Station at 5:00 pm. Board Kutch Express Express and enjoy the Overnight Journey in train.
Reach Bhuj at 9:00 am and head towards the Rann Utsav by private A/c vehicle.
11.00 AM to 12:00 PM: Check-in and freshen up in Tent/Bhunga
12.30 PM to 02.00 PM: Enjoy Delectable Local Cuisine Lunch at Dining Area
02.00 PM to 04.30 PM: Shopping/Adventure Time
04.30 PM to 05.00 PM: Evening High Tea
05.00 PM to 07.30 PM: Visit to White Rann
08.00 PM to 09.30 PM: Dinner at Dining Area
09.00 PM to 10.00 PM: Cultural Activities followed by Grand Housie at White Rann Resort
06.30 AM: Morning Visit to White Rann
07.30 AM to 09.00 AM: Breakfast at Dining Area
09.30 AM: Check-out and Departure for Bhuj with a Complimentary Sightseeing
Lunch enroute (TTMM)
Reach bhuj station around 7 and catch a train/bus for Mumbai.
10.30 AM: Reach Borivali Station
11.25 AM: Reach Bandra Station with Happy n Good Memories
Things to Carry
• Water Bottles
• Extra Pair of clothes
• Good pair of shoes, and a pair of Flip Flop
• Cap, sunglasses, scarf
• Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
• Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
• Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
• Mosquito repellent
• Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
• Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
• Personal Medication
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.
• All sightseeing and activities depend on the time available.
• Participants must carry cash in order to survive and buy anything at Rann. Except high end luxury hotels, restaurants and souvenir shops, plastic money such as credit card and debit card is not accepted throughout Rann.
• ATM’s are common only in Bhuj, and beyond that finding ATM is also difficult.
• Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
• You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
• Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
• Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Bhunga (Kutchi Style Circular Mud Houses)
- Bhuj to Bhuj Travelling in AC vehicle
- Sightseeing at Mandvi Beach, Aina Mahal, Kala Dongar, Prag Mahal, Vijay Vilas Palace
- Entry fees, parking and toll charges
- Guide Cost
- 1st Day - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- 2nd Day: Breakfast, Lunch
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mumbai to Bhuj Travelling & Return
- Any meal during journey and not included in the inclusion
- Personal expenses
- Packaged water/Beverages
- Camel Ride / ATV ride / Segway / etc activities
- Cultural Performances
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion