Zindagi Milegi na Dobara
Imagine having your feet curled up in sand until dawn, and the sun forming perfect shades in the sky at dusk
Imagine the waves that you would be within, as you navigate your way in waters while Scuba Diving
sun. sand. scuba.
Its a summer day so mangoes is the must
enjoy mouth watering mangoes
- Scuba Diving ( Even non swimmers can take part in this event as you will be accompanied by highly qualified diver)
- Boat ride
- Watersports & Parasiling
- SightSeeing & Fort Visit
- Konkani Food
- Malvan Market
Day 0 :
Meeting Point : 08 :00 pm, SGNP, Borivali (E)
Pick Up Points :
08:30 pm - JVLR Junction
09.15 pm - Dadar East Near Pritam Hotel
09.45 Pm - Chembur Diamond Garden
10.15 pm - Below main bridge - Vashi.
10:30 am - St Depot - Panvel.
(Timings are tentative)
Day 1 :
08:00 am - Breakfast on the way
12:00 pm - Check in at Hotel, Get fresh/ Lunch
02:00 pm - Sindhudurg Fort
04.00 pm - Sight seeing.
07.00 pm - Return to the Hotel
09.00 pm - Dinner and off for the day
06.00 am - Wake-up call, Get Fresh
07.00 am - Scuba Diving and other water sports activity & Malvan market
11.00 am - Back to hotel Freshen up
01:00 pm - Lunch and Start back Journey
08.00 am - Reach Mumbai
This is a tentative itinerary. Sight Seeing will depend upon time available.
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Malvan to Mumbai by AC bus
- Food Expenses (Veg / Non-Veg),
- Bungalow Stay Accommodation Charges (Sharing the Room)
- Scuba Diving, Parasailing, Banana rides, Sleeping bumper, Jet ski, Speed boat,
- Permission and Entry Charges (wherever it is required)
- Adventure Geek Expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dinner Expense on Friday, Sunday(Snacks,dinner)
- Other Water Sports Activities"
- Mineral water/cold drink
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- TORCH V IMP ( please don't forget ) with extra batteries
- Identity proof
- Extra Clothes
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc.(must)
- Cap, goggle, sunscreen, extra socks etc
- A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory.
- Medicine those if you require usually
- Good Sports shoes, extra pair of floaters.
- Please avoid wearing Jewellery
- Sanitary Kit and Towel or Napkin.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.