Bhigwan, a bird sanctuary near the Kumbhargaon village is a paradise for the bird lovers. It is famous for watching the Greater Flamingos. The backwaters of Ujjani Dam is home for various migratory birds such as Greater Flamingo, Eurasian Spoonbill, Bar Headed Goose, Collared Pratincole and the Osprey, bird of prey. Bhigwan is also home to the fastest bird of animal kingdom - the Peregrine falcon. One can find more than 230 species of birds here. Apart from these, one can also see painted storks, barheaded geese, demoiselle cranes, etc
• Boating with bird watching
• Bird Photography
• Delicious local cuisines
• Night Trail
• Witnessing Greater Flamingos
Meet us at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali at 06:00 AM. Board a private vehicle and start journey to Bhigwan.
Pickup points: Dadar (near Kotak Mahindra Bank), Chembur (Diamond Garden), Vashi(below bridge)
Breakfast on the way at 10:00 AM(TTMM)
Reach Bhigwan Wildlife Sanctuary around 02:00 PM.
Freshen up and have lunch
4:30 PM - Evening enjoy sunset and explore the habitat by private boat. This is the time where birds can be seen in hundreds flying in a group forming various forms in the sky.
Return back and Have snacks and tea.
Enjoy playing games like antaksahri, dumsharas, etc
Dinner at 09.30 pm
Overnight stay at Bhigwan in tent.(Triple sharing basis)
Enjoy a sunrise view with birds migrating to the sanctuary.
Have breakfast and leave for Mumbai.
Lunch on the way (TTMM)
Reach Mumbai around 07:00 PM
Tour concludes with a bundle of bird photos, new friends and happy memories.
What is included in the tour
- Travel in a private vehicle from Mumbai to Mumbai (Non-AC)
- Tent Stay on triple basis
- Hygienic Washrooms
- 2 guided bird watching boat rides with life jackets
- Birds information in three languages - Hindi, Marathi, English
- All entries, permissions and permit charges
- Expertise charges
- (Private tent for two will be charged Rs. 500 - only available on pre-booking)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Non-Veg Meals
- Any extra expenses other than mentioned
- Night trails (Rs. 500 per person)
- Packaged Water / Beverages
- Extra Meals / Tea / Coffee
- 1st Day Breakfast & 2nd Day Lunch