A hill fort in Raigad district, Ganpati Gadad is one of the easiest treks around Mumbai. It is the place known for hanging caves just two hours away from Mumbai.
Ganpati Gadad has historical importance. It has seven beautiful caves at the place. It is one the most fun and adventurous treks.
- Major Attractions:
- Beautiful Ghats
- Easy trek
- Stay in caves
We are Catching 11.40 am Fast Train to Kalyan.
11.42 am CSMT
11.55 am Dadar
12.02 pm Kurla
12.23 pm Thane
12.56 pm Kalyan
- Meet at Kalyan station by 1 pm
- Reach base village by approx 3.30 pm
- Introduction Round
- Trek start by 4 pm
- Reach caves by approx 6 pm
- Enjoy stay at night in caves
- Dinner & fun games
- Wakeup & Have Break fast
- Start Descending by 9:00 am
- Reach base by 11:00 am
- Reach Kalyan Sation by 1 pm
(All the timings mentioned above are tentative)
What is included in the tour
- Private transport (Kalyan to Kalyan)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Kalyan
- Anything not covered under Inclusion
- Water / Beverages
- Any other meals during travel
- Charges occurred during unexpected conditions
- Torch With Extra Batteries (Must)
- Identity proof
- Some ready to eat food. chips, cakes, Biscuits etc.
- A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
- Medicine those if you require usually
- Good trekking shoes, extra pair of floaters.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried....so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
(Pleases do not carry Jholas. Avoid wearing Jewelry.)