A hill fort in Raigad district, Ganpati Gadad is one of the easiest treks around Mumbai. It is the place known for hanging caves just two hours away from Mumbai.
Ganpati Gadad has historical importance. It has seven beautiful caves at the place. It is one the most fun and adventurous treks.
- Major Attractions:
- Beautiful Ghats
- Easy trek
- Stay in caves
Day 1 :
06.00 am: Meet Leader at Borivali East National Park Gate,
Start our Journey
Dadar TT Circle
Teen hath Naka
07:00 am: Pick up from Dadar TT and teen hath naka
07:30 am– Leave for Base village of Ganpati gadad
08:30 am– Breakfast Enroute
10:00 am– Reach base village
10:30 am – Start ascending towards the Caves
12:30 pm– Reach the top and explore
01:00 pm– Have Lunch(to be carry)
02:30 pm– Start descend
04:00 pm– Reach Base and have evening Snacks
05:00 pm– Start Return Journey
09:00 pm –Reach Borivali
(All the timings mentioned above are tentative)
What is included in the tour
- Private transport (Borivali to Borivali )
- Evening Snacks and tea
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not covered under Inclusion
- Water / Beverages
- Any other meals during travel
- Charges occurred during unexpected conditions
- Torch With Extra Batteries (Must)
- Identity proof
- Some ready to eat food. chips, cakes, Biscuits etc.
- A bottle of water (at least 2 Ltrs) Compulsory
- Medicine those if you require usually
- Good trekking shoes, extra pair of floaters.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried....so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
(Pleases do not carry Jholas. Avoid wearing Jewelry.)