Adventure Geek invites you to Asherigad Fort trek
Asherigad has gained popularity among trekkers for being one of the best places to go on a short trekking tour. Asheri Fort / Asheri is a fort located 102 km from Mumbai and 88 km from Thane. It is in the Palghar district, of Maharashtra. This fort is an important fort in the Palghar district. The fort is located on the hills near Mendhavan Khind on the Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway. The base village Khodkona is a very small tribal village. The trek is of moderate descent and takes around 2-3 hours to climb and about an hour and a half to descend.
Asherigad fort is one of the best trekking in Palghar and the Best forts in Maharashtra.
Check out other Weekend Events from Mumbai
- Ladder Route
- Temple on the Fort
- Beautiful View from Top
Asherigad Fort Trek
05:55 Meeting at Pritam da dhaba, Dadar (East).
06:00 Leave for Asherigad fort trek.
06:30 Pick up at Hub Mall, Goregaon (East).
06.45 Pick up at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali E
07:00 Pick at Ghodbundar Road, opp. Fountain Hotel.
Breakfast on the way.
09:30 Reach at base village.
09:45 Start ascending.
12:00 Reach on top and explore.
13:00 Start descend.
15:00 Reach at base village and Lunch.
16:00 Start return journey to Mumbai.
20:00 Approx arrival at Dadar.
FAQ Asherigad Fort Trek
Where is Asherigad Fort?
How can we reach Asherigad trek?
Who all can join for the Asherigad Fort trek?
How far is Asherigad from Mumbai?
Good time to visit Asherigad Trek??
What is included in the tour
- Private Non/Ac Bus Travelling from Dadar to Asherigad Base village and Back to Dadar
- Lunch (Veg / Non-Veg / Jain )
- Expertise guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.