Adventure Geek invites you for Devkund Waterfall Trek
Devkund Waterfall is a serene lace located at the end of Plus valley. A small lake is created due to 300 ft falling waterfall is known as Devkund waterfall. Located near Bhira, it is a small hike and any newbie can join. As the name suggests Devkund is a place of local villager’s faith and they regard this as an origin of Kundalika River.
So what are you waiting for? Join in for this easy graded to Devkund waterfall trek
We organise Devkund waterfall trek from Mumbai and pune as well.
Checkout Our Upcoming events in Mumbai
- Magnificent Waterfalls
- Waterfall Trek
- Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfalls
- Crossing over the famous Tamhini Ghat
- Clear bluish green water body
- Dense trails filled with flora and fauna
- Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
Devkund Waterfall Trek
Devkund Waterfall Trek From Mumbai & Pune | Devkund Trek
10:00 pm: Meet the team at Borivali National Park Gate, Borivali East, and leave via private non-AC bus
10:15 pm: Pickup Point: JVLR Signal
10.45 pm: Pickup Point: Sion Lunch Home (Dadar Participant can board from here too)
11.15 pm: Pickup Point: K, Star Mall, Chembur
11:45 pm: Below the Bridge, Vashi
00.00 am Pickup Point: Kalamboli Mcd, Panvel.
04:30 am: Reach base village and rest
05:30 am: Freshen up, have breakfast and start trek towards Devkund waterfall Trek
09:00 am: Reach Devkund waterfall
10:30 am: Leave from waterfall towards the base village of Devkund Trek
01:30 pm: Reach at the base village
02:00 pm: Lunch at Base Village
04.00 pm: Leave for Mumbai
07:30 pm: Reach Mumbai
Devkund Waterfall Trek FAQ
From where we will Start for Devkund Trek?
Our bus starts from Borivali, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, and Pickup from Dadar East.
Can Solo/Female travelers Join Devkund Trek?
Yes, Our guides are professionals and we sometimes send female leaders to such treks if available
The ratio is 40-60 on every trek with other female travelers in the group
Are washroom facilities available at Devkund Trek?
Yes Village house is there for a Proper washroom, Else you need to go in open while you on the trek
Is it safe for Kids at Devkund Trek?
Yes, Under parent supervision it is safe, we love to have kids on treks
Can we drive our own car to Devkund Waterfall Trek?
Yes, We will Provide you navigation you can meet us directly there.
Where is Devkund Waterfall Location?
Devkund waterfall is near Kolad Base village of Devkund waterfall is Bhira
What is included in the tour
- Transport by private Non A/c bus from Borivali to Borivali
- Morning Breakfast & Tea
- Adventure Geek Trekking Expertise Charges
- Entry fee
- Basic First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above- mentioned inclusion
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.