Adventure Geek invite for Harishchandragad Trek
Harishchandragad trek is quite ancient. Its origin is said to have been in the 6th century, during the rule of Kalachuri dynasty. The various caves probably have been carved out in the 11th century. In these caves are idols of Lord Vishnu. The carvings in the Harishchandreshwar temple and in the cave of Kedareshwar indicate that the fort belongs to the medieval period. Later the fort was under the control of Moghuls. The Marathas captured it in 1747.
Check out our Other Weekend Events from Mumbai
- A trek to a hill which looks over the Konkan region.
- Mesmerizing views of the surrounding regions on the way to the summit.
- Experienced and welcoming hosts.
- Visit Harishchandreshwar temple and Kedareshshwar cave
- Campfire, Music!
- Authentic food
- A Lot of Entertainment
Meet Our Leader at
09:00 pm : Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali East
10:00 pm: Pritam Hotel, Dadar East
10:30 pm: Teen Hath Naka, Thane East
10:40 pm : Leave for Base Village
05:00 am : Reach Pachnai and have breakfast.
06:00 am : Start Hiking towards Harishchandragad
08:30 am : Reach Harishchandreshwar Temple and move towards Kokankada.
9:30 am : Reach Kokankada and Enjoy the mighty clouds, photography etc.
10:30 am : Move towards temple
11:00 am : reach temple and explore
11:30 am : Start descending towards base villge
01:30 pm : Reach Base village and have lunch.
02:30 pm : Post lunch leave for Mumbai
08:00 pm : Reach Mumbai and disperse with great Memories
FAQ For Harishchandragad Trek
Where is Harishchandragad Trek Located?
Which Route we will be going to Harishchandra gad Trek?
It is easy level trek of Harishchandragad trek?
Solo Travellers can Join for Harishchandragad Trek?
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from kasara to base village and return
- Entry charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Water, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
- Backpack to keep things
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.