Adventure geek invite you for Harishchandraghad Trek and Camping
Harishchandraghad fort trek is quite ancient. Its origin is said to have been in the 6th century, during the rule of Kalachuri dynasty. The various caves probably have been carved out in the 11th century. In these caves are idols of Lord Vishnu. The carvings in the Harishchandreshwar temple and in the cave of Kedareshwar indicate that the fort belongs to the medieval period. Later the fort was under the control of Moghuls. The Marathas captured it in 1747.
Harischandragad is a trekkers paradise place come and witness the place.
Checkout other Event from Mumbai
- Konkan Kada overlooks the Konkan region
- You can see one of the beautiful sunsets from the Konkan Kada.
- Sunrise from Tramati peak
- Panoramic view of the Naneghat region from Taramati peak.
- Kedareshwar cave, it has a big Shiva Linga surrounded by water.
What is included in the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything which is not mentioned above.
- Any kind of expenses of personal nature.