Holi Bash Special Camping Near Mumbai
Away from the city hurdles our Campsite awaits you with lush green forest, zip line, rappelling, and later enjoy your evening with campfire and activities.
Our Campsite is located near the lake and the view around the campsite is awesome for people who like to see nature. Karjat Camp provides a proper getaway, far away from the city but near to Mumbai and Pune.
2 hours drive from Mumbai and Pune to enjoy your weekend and sit near the lakeside.
This is one of the camping near karjat where one can enjoy an outing on a weekend
Join with your friends and family.
Checkout our Other Camping Event in Mumbai.
- Live Music
- D. J
- Host Gaming
- Lucky Draw: Bluetooth speaker
- In House Restaurant: 24/7 For Ala – Carte Menu
- Outdoor Games –Fosse ball, badminton, Table Tennis, Volleyball, carom, dart game, Turn ball.
- Board Games – chess, ludo
- Chill on Hammocks
- Late Night Bonfire
- Movie screening
- Stargazing (complementary) – Telescope
- Adventure Activities: (free)
Holi Bash Special Camping
Meeting point: Bhivpuri Station at 3.30 pm
The timetable is as follows:-
01.40 pm CST
01.47 pm Byculla
01:53 pm Dadar
02:00 pm Kurla
02:04 pm Ghatkopar
02:20 pm Thane
02:40 pm Kalyan
03:21 pm Bhivpuri.
Private vehicle from Bhivpuri station to the campsite.
• Check-in: 4:00 pm ( at the campsite)
• High tea 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
• Dinner 8:00 pm to 10:30 pm
• Morning Breakfast 8:30 am to 9:30 am
• Check out 11:00 am (OR EXTEND ONLY DEPEND UPON OUTDOOR ACTIVITY)
What is included in the tour
- Traveling from Mumbai CST to Campsite and Back.
- Evening Snacks
- Dinner(Veg & Non-veg)
- Night stay in camps with comfortable bedsheet and pillows.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses