As we all want fresh air and we all want to do some adventure in life. Adventure Geek is coming up with Jungle trek and waterfall rappelling with full safety measures of Covid and rappelling.
Trek to explore and then Rappel down with adrenaline rush with continuous gush of water on your body.
this is one of the best experience of your life to do waterfall rappelling and enjoy your weekend.
Join with your friends for waterfall rappelling..!
Gear up and embark on the thrilling experience of 150 feet rappelling.
- All the equipment will use in this event will be as per international standards.
- We have our own mountaineering certified technical team with there prior experience of Sahyadri as well in Himalayan Treks & Expedition.
- A place for activities carefully chosen & setup tested as per standards.
- Separate gloves provident for rappelling all equipment sanitize after each use.
- Social distancing and other safety measures mandate.
Note:- Participants can come with their own vehicle
(Location will be shared after booking only)
- Jungle Trek
- Waterfall Rappelling
- Beautiful Ghat
Sunday (With Transport By Pvt Bus With Physical Distance)
- 06:00 am: Meet the Geeks Leaders at SGNP, Borivali East
- 07:30 am: Pick up From Dadar (Pritam Hotel)
- 08:00 am: Pick up from Teen Hath Naka
- 10:00 am Reach base village quick checkup and small intro round will start our 1 hr jungle trek
- 11:00 am Reach rappelling point Do's / Don't equipment distribution.
- 11:20 Carried out rappel activity one-by-one (150ft waterfall).
- 13:00 Cover activity with all participants
- Note Ones the activity completed you can spend time in the waterfall with maintaining social distance. Avoid contact with local or other participants.
(Everyone Kindly co-operates)
- 14:00 Tentative wind-up setup and have lunch and hike back to the village.
- Start descending carefully and steep walk due to traverse may require to wait for your turn. Do not go anywhere without Leaders Permission. Be a part of the group.
- 04:00 pm Reach base village, Post Lunch start the return journey
- 08:00 pm Reach Dadar/SGNP
Date: 13 Sep' 20
Cost: 1000/- (Without Transport)
Cost: 1850/- (With Transport) (Only for 2nd Batch 13 Sept 2020)
(Cost are higher than normal because we have to take bus with 50% capacity)
Size: 10 Pax
We Request Participants to Check the Below Safety Guidlines
What is included in the tour
- Bf/tea & Lunch,
- Transport by Private Non AC Bus
(Borivali to Borivali)
- One-time rappelling
- Activity Safety gears
- Basic first aid kit
- Guide and expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical / Insurance
- Personal Expenses any kind
- Personal safety gears (Mask / Sanitizer / Tissues)
- Anything which is not mentioned in inclusion