Ladakh is a high altitude mountainous region bounded by the Karakoram Range from the north and the Great Himalayas in the south. It is a land that abounds in awesome physical features set in an enormous and spectacular environment. Often described as ‘Moonland’ on account of the unique lunar landscape, Ladakh was an independent mountain kingdom for close to a millennium. Leh, the royal capital, was a major crossroads of Asia and a stopping point on the ancient migration routes of the trans-Himalayas, connecting Central Asia with the Indian sub-continent. Its landscape, sky, shooting stars, silence, wizened faces, rosy cheeks, dragons and Zen - everything makes Ladakh a quite place to visit. This ethereal cold desert that goes by names such as 'The Last Shangrila', Moonscape, Little Tibet and so many others - all of which ring true, is a land that seldom fails to baffle or surprise. Ladakh, the land of jagged peaks and barren landscape is alluring and awe-inspiring.
In this Incredible Ladakh, e travel through the ancient kingdom of Ladakh, soaking in the beauty of its captivating landscape, visiting monasteries, villages, palaces and humble homes, Khardung-la Pass, Changla Pass, Pangong Lake, Nubra Valley; Indus Valley a journey that will truly make you want to return - such is the mesmerizing effect of the hospitable people in this enchanting Buddhist land called Ladakh.
- Visit Nubra Valley
- Stay in Houseboat
- Magnetic Hill
- Pangong Tso Lake
- Visit Shanti Stupa & Leh Palace,
- Indus & Zanskar river Sangam
- Hall of Fame
Day 01: Srinagar – Kargil (202 Kms |6-7 Kms approx.)
In the morning you are picked up from Srinagar and drive for Kargil, en route en route visit Sonamarg & Zodjila pass 11,575 ft,
Drass Village (2 nd Coldest Inhabitant place in the World) and War memorial hall & Museum, reach Kargil by evening. O/N Kargil.
Day 02: Kargil – Lamayuru – Leh (220 Kms | 6-7 Kms approx.)
Morning after Breakfast leave for Leh, en route visit Mulbek a giant Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, the oldest
Monastery of Ladakh and watch the spectacular Moon like landscape unfold around you as you reach the Lamayuru monastery.
Lunch at Nurla / Saspol Village, post lunch leave for Leh, en route visit Alchi Gompa, Magnetic Hill and Pathar Sahib Gurudwara.
Day 03: Leh local sightseeing (18 Kms | 4 - 5 hrs approx.)
Morning after breakfast proceed for Leh city tour and visit Hall of Fame Museum, Spituk Gompa, Leh Fort & Shanti Stupa.
Evening Free time at Leisure. O/N Leh.
Day 04: Leh - Nubra Valley (128 Kms | 4-5 hrs approx)
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft). You can take short breaks at roadside cafes and scenic points for photography. On arrival check in to the hotel/camp. Post lunch, enjoy a camel safari (doublehumped camel which are found only in Ladakh & Mongolia) at the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. O/N Nubra Valley
Day 05: Nubra - Pangong Lake via Shyok river road (150 Kms | 6-7 Hrs approx)
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, drive of 6 – 7 Hrs. Arrival at Camp, Later free time at Leisure and enjoy the
color changing lake and the sun set on the banks of lake. O/N Pangong Lake.
Day 06: Pangong Lake – Leh (140 Kms | 4-5 hrs approx)
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sun rise on lake. After Breakfast drive back to Leh, en route visit Thiksey Monastery
and Shey Palace. O/N Leh.
Day 07: Leh
After breakfast visit the Leh Palace ,Shanti Stupa and Leh Market. Later afternoon free for shopping. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 08: Leh Airport Drop (4 Kms | 15 minutes approx)
Early morning transfer to Leh airport to board flight back to destination. Journey Ends.
What is included in the tour
- Air Fare for Ex Mumbai / Ex Delhi package on economy class.
- Complete Journey from Srinagar onwards till Leh Airport drop by Non A/C Innova / Scorpio with 5 or 6 Passengers a Vehicle.
- Accommodation on Sharing Basis as per requirement.
- All mention Meals (Breakfast, Hot Lunch / Pack Lunch, Dinner) enroute journey hot lunch will provided at planned hotels / restaurants only. Meals start with Lunch in Srinagar & ends with Breakfast in Leh.
- Ladakh entry permit, monument & museum entry fees.
- Two Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley (15 Min ride only – Once, for per person)
- Service of tour manager cum tour guide (From Day 02 – Day 08)
- Srinagar airport transfers by A/C Innova / Scorpio / Tavera.
- Daily 02 packaged water bottle water per person from day 01 till day 08.
- Every vehicle will have 01 Oxygen cylinder for visit to Nubra valley, Pangong lake & Hanle only.
- General Travel Insurance for every Tourist (Applicable for Indian resident only)
- Applicable Hotel & Package GST.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any kind of extra meals / drinks / package water bottle ordered.
- Tips, Porters, Phone Calls, Camera / Video Shoot entry charges.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of Airfare / Rail fare / Coach Fare on above package rate.
- Any kind of Loss / Misplaced / Theft on personal belongings.
- Any Kind of Cost which not mentioned above.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and road block and / or any factors beyond our control.
- Any kind of refund for unutilized tour plan services.