Anjaneri Fort :
The fort of Anjaneri, being the birthplace of lord ‘Hanuman’, has a great historical importance. Lord Hanuman was son of Maharaj 'Keshari' and ‘Anjanimata’ also known the son of ‘Pavan Dev’ (the wind), and hence the fort is called as ‘Anjaneri’. Anjaneri is one of the important forts in the ranges of Trimbyakeshwar near Nashik.
The temple of ‘Anjani Mata’, a big marvelous temple devoted to the mother of Lord Hanuman, is another attraction. The temple is quite big. It is a proper place to accommodate on the fort.
- 360View of Sahyadris
- Beautiful Sunrise
- Foggy Mornings
- On the way from Anjaneri village to the fort some carvings can be seen in the caves near the steps. These caves have been carved out people from Jain religion.
- The temple of ‘Anjani Mata’. The temple is quite huge.
- At a certain distance from this temple is ‘Seeta cave’. This cave is made up of two rooms and there are many carvings inside the cave.
- Addition to this we have a citadel, where one more temple of ‘Anjani Mata’ can be seen.
- Lake shaped like the footprint of Lord Hanuman
Mumbai_CST 12.15 am(Saturday Night)
Byculla 12.23 am
Dadar 12.33 am
Kurla 12.43 am
Ghatkopar 12.49 am
Mulund 01.05 am
Thane 01.09 am
Dombivili 01.32 am
Kalyan 01.43 am
Asangaon 02.16 am
Kasara 03.00 am
• Meeting point and gathering at Kasara station.
• We will be providing tea/coffee.
• Travel till the base village by local jeeps and reach by 05:00 am.
• Breakfast at Base Village
• Start trekking after an introduction round.
• Reach the top by 09.00 am,
• Explore the place, click some photos & selfies
• Start Descend by 10.30 am and reach the base village by 12.00 Pm.
• Visit Hanuman temple at the base village and start the return journey.
• Reach Kasara by 02.00 pm.
• Reach Mumbai by 4.30 - 5.30 pm tentatively.
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Kasara to Kasara
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Expertise Charges
- Tea / coffee and refreshments
What is NOT included in the tour
- Packaged Beverage/Water/Food Items
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- Any personal expenses
- Medication and Insurance