Adventure Geek invites you Rafting in Kundalika,Kolad
Kolad a village situated near Pali ahead of Imagica near to Old Mumbai-Goa highway in the Raigad District is on the bank of Kundalika River whose source is from Tamhini Ghat which is one of the best places for white water rafting. This rafting activity is conducted between by dams whnen water is released from Bhira Dam.
Rafting is an amazing activity that gives you the package of thrill, adventure, and fun all at once. You will be enjoying rafting in the stretch of 13km with exciting rapids making it remarkable fun in your life. you will be doing this with an experienced guide and as this river is highly safe and has been recognized as a water sports hub which leaves you with no question regarding your safety.
Chekout Our Kolad River Rafting Packages
- An adventure filled exciting trip to Kundalika and enjoy rafting on fast flowing and enchanting Kolad River
- Give your adrenaline a boost while riding the waves on this rafting experience
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the lush green location with a majestic river in the view
- With all protective gear and rafting equipment included and guidance by expert guides, you can rest assured about safety.
- Convenient add-on option available to include transport from Mumbai or Pune.
Rafting in Kundalika,Kolad
Note: There are 2 slots of rafting in a day. Trip timings will depend upon the slot we get allocated. Accordingly, the scheduled timings may vary****
Leave from Mumbai around 5.30-06.00 am according to the place you leave in Mumbai for Kolad River Rafting.
for Breakfast you can stop at Pali temple or any other place after you cross Imagica.
Reach start point at Kolad River Rafting around 09.00-09.30 am
Change Clothes if any
(No Cell Phone digital camera is allowed & also avoid gold ornaments)
Note:- You can take Action Camera like Gopro
Guide for how to Raft in Kolad.
Listen to instructions from the experts properly
you will be provided with life jackets and helmet and Paddle for River Rafting.
Enjoy River Rafting for 2 hour white you are in rapid water of Kundalika River.
Reach End Point and take tumtum to come back to Starting Point (Additional Cost 600-800) Not included in Package
Basic facilities is provide for changing at Both the point start/end Point
Change Clothes & Fresh N up
Leave for Mumbai enroute Lunch at Pali Option as it is near to Kolad
We will Notify after the Registration is Complete about the Slot timing and other Required Detail
Direction of the Starting Point will be given on Whatsapp
Feel Free to Call us for more Packages & Booking
What is included in the tour
- 13km Rafting
- Buffet Lunch
- Rafting gear and Equipment
- Rafting & Expertise charges.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Medical / Insurance Charges
- Personal Expenses
- Gopro Video and photos
- Packaged Water / Extra Tea or Beverages
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusion
- Extra Activities
- Any miscellaneous expenses occurred due to unexpected incidents
- Identity Proof
- Comfortable clothes(non transperant)
- Good quality sports shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, backpack
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats
- Personal toiletries and basic medication (if any)
- Flash light (with spare batteries)
- Insect repellent and emergency medical kit
- Snacks(chips, cakes, chocolates, etc)
- Cancellation 10 days prior to arrival - 90% will be refunded.
- Cancellation 7 - 9 days prior to arrival - 70% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation 2 - 6 days prior to arrival - 25% of the Package Cost will be refunded.
- Cancellation done Less than 48 hrs. or no show - No refund.