Kolad is located in the midst of the Western Ghats, surrounded by paddy fields, lush forests, and rolling hills. Every day of the year, water is released from the Bhira dam, and the slow Kundalika River turns fierce with the gushing water.
Covid Measures are taken into consideration and our tent and dinning area is sanitize from time to time.
Our Staff will come in less contact and we check temperature on regular basis.
Beds: 1 double bed + 1 single sofa cum bed + 1 mattress
Sleeps (max guests): 4 persons
Attached toilets: 1
- Stay in luxury Swiss tent amidst nature
- Enjoy delicious food
- Greenery Area
Please note this event
"Rafting is not there"
Location of the Campsite will be provide after Booking only.
Reach campsite where you will accommodate in lavish AC Tents. Freshen up and proceed to dining area to enjoy Breakfast
- Explore the Campsite
You can explore campsite on well lit constructed roads. Enjoy the swaying of Coconut Trees, Palm Trees, Indian Gooseberry (Aamla) Trees relishing the sunset in a pleasant environment.
1 to 2 pm is the lunch time
Around 9 pm, Feast on the local delicacies of Vegetarian and Non - Vegetarian dishes in dining area. Head to bed as you will have to wake up early in the morning as you will proceed to Rafting Session.
Wake up,freshen up.
Checkout with beautiful memories.
What is included in the tour
- Stay in A/C Swiss (Shamiyana) tent
- Evening Tea and Biscuits, Dinner (Veg/Non Veg), Breakfast, Lunch (Veg/Non Veg)
- Complementary activities like Archery & ATV Ride
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal
- Camera charges
- Water / Beverages
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Driver food charges
- Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
- No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
- No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
- Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
- Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
- There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The above rates are on per person per night and Non
2. Extra person charges on as per rates given above.
4. Check in & Check out Time is 16:00 Hrs & 14:00 Hours.
5. Any additional services or facilities charged extra as per
our publish tariff.
6. Early Arrival or Late Departure Facility shall be on
availability with on prior request basis only.
7. Confirmation is applicable on 100 % Advance Payment on
8. In case of No Show, 100 % Retention shall be applicable.
9. Advance payment cannot be refundable.
We sincerely hope that you shall find the above in order; we
look forward to welcoming you and your valuable guests at all
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.
- Transportation from Rafting End Point to Start Point is Not Included.
- If you have a Driver, he can pick you up at the end Point of Rafting else you will have to hire Autos / Share Jeep to the Start Point where your Car is Parked.