Adventure Geek invites you to our campsite where you can explore and be a part of most mesmerizing and breathtaking views that offers.
Ideal for: Groups, Friends, Family, Office Colleagues, Couple, etc.
(It is a private camping experience)
- Best location in Bhandardara for Camping
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Lake
- Away from the chaos and crowd
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of the lake
- Fun Boat Ride (To & Fro to the campsite)
- Western Toilet
05:00 PM - Reach Bhandardara Dam
05:30 PM - Take a boat ride to the campsite
06:00 PM - Reach campsite and tent accommodation
06:30 PM - Tea & Biscuits at Camping Site. Enjoy the sunset view from the campsite.
8:00 PM - Campfire Time
10:00 PM - Dinner under Star-lit Sky
09:00 AM - Have Breakfast and Tea
10:00 AM - Checkout
(All timings mentioned above are tentative)
Things to Carry:
- Blanket(Just in case you are not comfortable with provided one, or if you feel really cold)
- Portable Speaker (Speaker can be made available for 8 group of people)
- Identity proof.
- Sweater, jacket, gloves. It will be cold, trust us!!
- Bottle of water (At least 2 Ltrs.)
- Some ready to eat food - Cakes, Biscuits, Chips, etc.
- Enerzal, ORS or Glucon D if you need.
- Medicine those if you require usually.
- Comfortable Shoes
- Camera of course if you have, because who doesn't love to take home photo memories.
- Power Bank
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost:
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 15 days of outing 95% will be refunded.
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing, 70% will be refunded.
- If cancellation is done prior to 5 days of outing, 40% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 2 days of outing 10% will be refunded
- Above and after no refund will be provided.
What is included in the tour
- Comfortable Tent stay with beddings ( 3 sharing/4 sharing)
- Boat Ride to & fro from dam to campsite
- Western-style washrooms
(Extra 250/- charges applicable for a couple or two people tent)
Meals included (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain):
- Evening Tea
- 1 Dinner
- Morning Tea & Breakfast
(Milk / Coffee / Maggi will be served on additional charges)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel
- Packaged water/Beverages
- Personal expenses/tips
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses
- Any item not covered under Inclusions