Katraj To Sinhagad Or As We Call It “K2S” Is A Popular Night Trek For Professional Trekkers, Amateurs And Newbie’s. The Route Starts From The Katraj Tunnel Top (Old), Travels Through A Series Of Mountains And Hills (More Than 15) And Approximately (16kms.) Which Leads To The Destination The Top Of Sinhagad Fort. It Is Definitely A Trek Which Will Test Your Physical Fitness, Stamina And Endurance. The Trek Ends At Sinhagad.
- Peaks and valleys of Sahyadri mountain ranges
- Night Trek full of adventure
- Adventures and Explore
- Experience the thrill of a night trek Sinhagad Fort
- Views of Pune city at night from the top
- Sunrise from Sinhagad Fort
For Mumbai Participants
17031 Hyderabad Exp | CSMT to Lonavla | 12:45 pm to 04:30 pm
//11041 CSMT Chennai Exp | CSMT to Pune Junction | 02:00 pm to 06:05 pm
//11009 Sinhagad Exp | CSMT to Pune Junction | 02:30 pm to 06:40 pm
For Pune Participants
Meeting Point : PMPML Swargate bus depot at 06:30 pm
Day 1 - Meet And Start Trek
● 06:30 PM - Meeting point- Swargate bus depot.
● 07.15 PM - Travel to Katraj by public transport.
● 08:00 PM - Reach base point and start trek after introduction.
● 10:30 PM - Take hault in between open plateau for dinner (Self-carried). Start trek after dinner.
Day 2 - Explore Sinhgad Fort
● 06:00 AM - Reach Sinhagad Fort. Rest For Some Time. After Breakfast Start Return Journey Towards Swargate Bus Depot
● 10:00 AM - Reach Swargate.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Swarget to Swarget by Public Transport.
- Morning Breakfast & tea (Sunday)(Limited).
- Tea in the morning
- Local guidance
- First aid and first responder assistance in case required
- Administration charges if any
- Do read our terms and conditions before registration.
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of extra meals / soft drinks ordered.
- ● Train tickets and Saturday Dinner
- ● Insurance, tips, porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks etc.
- ● Any kind of personal expenses.
- ● Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- ● All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like road blocks, bad weather.