We are elated to invite you to join Pawna Lake Camping!
Camping in Lonavala is the favorite trending activity among the youth in Mumbai and Pune. Get the best Pawna dam camping experience . We are an official organizer of Pawna Camping and provides the best facilities and services. Camping at Pawna lake near Lonavala attracts tourists from all over India. due to its serene beauty and awesome weather, people prefer camping.
Pawna lake camping is not only about the pristine lake! Enjoy barbeque sessions beside a lively bonfire, enjoy star gazing & a lot more. Your vacation awaits at Camping Pawna Lake. Camping near Pawna lake with our friendly staff ensures you create good memories.
It's the Perfect Getaway for any age individual!
Yup, we can hear you. You must be thinking why is it the Perfect Getaway?
Here are the reasons:
We have Private Property with a lakeshore touch. So, nobody will be there other than your fellow tourists.
- What we have
- Clean and comfortable tent
- Lake side camp
- Planned outdoor games
- Dance and Music
- First Aid facilities
And of course, the company of beautiful people like you!
Hygiene facility highlights
- Covid norms will strictly be followed
- We have a western toilet
So, be ready to have a relaxing atmosphere, hear birds chirping, witness serene nature and feel the breezy, cool wind, and sit under the sky.
You can come here with a group of friends, family, lovers and your own company would be great!
Checkout Our other Event for Weekend Camping near Mumbai
- Best location in Pawna for Camping.
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Pawna Lake
- Panoramic view of Pawna Lake
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of Pawna lake
- Soft Archery, Dart Board, Carrom, Badminton, Cricket, Football, etc Games
- Western Toilet
Details of Day 1 and Day 2
Day - 1, Saturday
04:00 pm - Reach Pawna Lake Campsite
04:10 pm - Tent Allotment
04: 30 pm -Games, Photography & Fun time at Pawna Lake Camping
05:00 pm - Snacks and Tea
06:30 pm - Watch sunset and relax in your tent
08:00 pm - Bonfire & BBQ
09:30 pm - Dinner
10:30 pm - Music & Dance
11:30 pm - Sleep time
Day - 2, Sunday
09:00 am -Breakfast and Tea
10:00 am -Check out - Pawna Lake Campsite
How to reach?
- Participants need to arrange or Travel by Own Transportation
- People staying in Pune or Mumbai neighbouring cities can travel by their vehicles.
- Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as the last 1km is Off-Roading. Parking space is available.
You don't need to worry about
- Secure Changing room
- Clean washroom
- Clean and sanitise tents
- Any wild animal
So, what are you waiting for?
Call us on 9004675388 for any queries and bookings
Click on the link "BOOK NOW" above to book your spot
- Do not carry valuables or items like jewellery, laptops, bio amount or any other valuable thing.
- Management and Campsite do not take any responsibility for any kind of loss or damage to your belonging
- Do not smoke or light any items inside the test as it may cause a fire in the tent
- Please remove your footwear outside the tent and keep the tent near and tidy
- Weapons and any inflatable things are not allowed on the premises or in the tent.
- If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent, or bedding, the camper/ guest will be held responsible for the damage and will be fined for the same.
Things that are strictly not allowed
- Any kind of Drugs.
- Any kind of intoxicants
- Inflammable things
We believe in staying connected to nature, thus we don't provide any luxury.
General Guideline for Pawna Lake Camping
Do not carry valuables or items like jewellery, laptops or any other things.
Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage to your belongings.
Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause a fire in the tent.
Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep the tent neat & tidy.
Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed on the premises or in the tent.
If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same
STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
All guests must follow the camping rules.
FAQs for Pawna Lake Camping
Is a washroom and changing facility available at PawnaCamp?
Where do we Stay in Pawna?
We stay in Pawna tent or Tent stay in Pavana lake camping
What is the age group criteria for Pawna Dam Camping?
- Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and etc.
Can I go swimming without a life jacket?
- No. Swimming is not allowed.
Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as the last 1 km is Off-roading. Parking space is available.
BBQ will be provided at Pavana dam camping?
- We will provide limited BBQ in the package.
How will be the stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with bedding, blanket, and pillow.
Kids allowed at Pawna Camping?
- Yes, Kids are allowed
Are, Pets Allowed at Pawna Lake Camping?
- No, Pets are not allowed
Can we BOYB at Pawna Lake Camping?
- Yes, But see to it that other participants, clients don't get disturbed because of you.
Do we have any resorts near Pawna lake?
- Yes there are many resorts near Pawna lake
Do you provide pawana camping for Couples?
- Yes we do a lot tents for couples at our Pawana camping
How to do Pawna camping booking?
- You can book online from the website or call on 9004675388
How to Reach Pavana Lake Camping?
We will provide you with the Google Map Location which will take you to Pawna Lake camping
Pawna Lake Camping for couples is allowed?
Yes, We do take booking for Pawna Lake camping for a couple
Pawna Lake Location?
By Car:- Take Lonavala Exit and drive till Kamshet and from there ask for Pawnanagar which is 5 km from there
By Train:- Get down at Lonavala Station and Hire a Cab or Rick to Pawna Lake Camping.
What is Other Major Attraction in Pawna?
Major Other Attraction is Paragliding in Pawna Lake.
What is included in the tour
- Comfortable Tent stay (on Twins/Triple/Four sharing basis).
- Indoor & Outdoor games
- Guide and Expertise
Meals included (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain):
- Evening Tea and Snacks
- 1 Dinner
- Barbeque (Limited)
- Morning Tea Breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel till Pawna Campsite
- Packaged Water
- Personal expenses/tips.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under Inclusions.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.
- Cancellation within 12 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 70% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.