Adventure Geek invites you to Kalu Waterfall Trek
Malshej Ghat is a mountain pass in India's Maharashtra state that is part of the Western Ghats Range. Some of the many species of birds that call this area home are quails, cuckoos, and flamingos. Beautiful waterfalls and lush valleys await exploration in the nearby highlands. Visitors who like to partake in exciting pursuits and learn about the local wildlife flock to this area.
Within the Western Ghats mountain range, the Indian state of Maharashtra is home to a mountain pass known as Malshej Ghat. This region is home to a vast array of avian life, including quails, flamingos, and cuckoos. You can also discover breathtaking waterfalls and verdant oases in the surrounding hills here. This tourist destination is well-known among those who enjoy adventurous activities and exploring the flora and fauna of a region.
Checkout our Other Events in Mumbai
- View of Great Waterfall
- River Crossing
- Small Trek to Waterfall
- Local Food
Old Malshej Ghat Trek
God valley Trek
Kalu Waterfall Trek
- Trek Trail: Nature trail
- Base Village: Khireshwar, Malshej Ghat
- Trek Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Trek Endurance: Medium/ Average
- Trek Duration: 8-9 hrs (both sides)
- Best Time: Throughout the year
- Distance from Mumbai: 143 km
- ️10.30 pm: Borivali SGNP
- 10.45 pm: Oberoi Mall, Goregaon
- 11.00 pm: Hanuman Bus Stop Andheri - End of Andheri flyover
- 11.15 pm: Sion Lunch Home, Sion
- 11.25 pm: Amar Mahal , Ghatkopar
- 11.45 pm: Teen Hath Naka, Thane
- 12:10 AM: Kalyan Khadakpada Circle.
- 04:00 AM: Reach Base village and rest in the bus
- 05:00 AM: Wake-up call. Get freshen up
- 05:30 AM: Have Breakfast and start the bus journey toward the start point of the trek.
- 06:45 AM: Reach the start point
- 07:00 AM: Start descending towards Malshej Ghat jungle.
- 10:30 AM: Visit Kalu waterfall and start trekking Back toward the base village.
- 01:30 PM: Reach Base Village,Get freshen up
- 02:30 PM: Have Lunch
- 04:00 PM: Start return journey to Mumbai.
- 10:00 PM: Reach Mumbai. (Arrival time is subjective to the traffic and weather conditions)
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- The WhatsApp group will Make and will add you to the Group one day before the Departure
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1 day before the trip.
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay – 9004675388
- PhonePay - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: Adventure Geek
- A/c type: Current account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
* Branch: Mahavir Nagar
- A/C no.: 610000000013647(8 times 0)
- IFSC: Srcb0000146
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp
Things to Carry:
- Identity Card
- 1ltr of pet Water bottle or hydration pack
- Trekking Shoes
- Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Raincoat/ Poncho / WindCheater
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
Health & Fitness:
For instant energy carry glucose powder or energy drinks or chocolates. Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over-the-counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads-up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Monsoon Precaution Measures:
- Use trekking shoes with a good grip to avoid slipping.
- Take precautions against bugs.
- Carry First Aid & Necessary Gear.
- Protect your valuable items like cameras, phones, IDs, etc with an extra plastic cover and then put them in your bag.
- keep in touch with a friend and family member.
- Important to make note of all emergency contacts and numbers.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that one has one`s hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas. Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol are strictly prohibited.
Why Adventure Geek for Kalu Waterfall Trek?
- 6 years of experience in organizing Kalu Waterfall Trek with safety.
- Served over 500+ customers last year with amazing reviews.
- Limited Participants with best services.
- We provide one trek leader for every group of 10 people.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days before the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days before the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days before the event date
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
1) What do I need to carry on Kalu Waterfall Trek?
Ans: Good trekking shoes, water, rainwear, extra pair of clothes.
2) What do we eat and drink while on trek?
Ans: Plenty of water, energy drinks, quick energy chocolates, and yoga bars.
3) Is there any pickup points?
Ans: Yes, Our Bus Starts from Borivali Sanjay Gandhi National Park, and we have pickup points from Goregaon, Andheri, Sion, Thane, and Kalyan.
4) What type of food will be provided?
Ans: Depending on your food preference Veg-NonVeg/ Jain food(Need to let us know in Advance ) will be provided at the base village of the trek made by the local Villagers in their houses. this food is home-cooked. On top, we provide breakfast Poha and Tea unlimited.
5) Where will we stay?
Ans: No stay is required for this event. We will only stop at the base village for some time for introduction and instruction to be given by the trek leader.
6) Will I get bottled water?
Ans: Normal well water shall be provided. Villagers now sell bottled water on the route on weekends. Please carry a reusable water bottle it helps in reducing waste.
7) Can I charge my phone?
Ans: No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required
kalu waterfall distance
kalu waterfall which state
Kalu Waterfall Distance
Kalu Waterfall Trek
What is included in the tour
- Travel from Mumbai to Kalu Waterfall Base by Ac Private bus
- Breakfast & Tea
- Guide Charges.
- Expertise Charges.
- First Aid Charges.
- Zipline crossing charges (100/- pp included)
- Entry Charges (50/- pp Included)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till pickup points
- Any kind of personal expense like Mineral water/lime water/ Soft Drinks/ Extra snacks or meals that are not included in the inclusions, purchased for personal consumption
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned and included in the inclusion of this package.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Any kind of Insurance