Devkund is a serene lace located at the end of Plus valley. A small lake is created due to 300 ft falling waterfall is known as Devkund waterfall. Located near Bhira, it is a small hike and any newbie can join. As the name suggests Devkund is a place of local villager’s faith and they regard this as an origin of Kundalika River.
So what are you waiting for? Join in for this easy graded to Devkund waterfall trek
Checkout Our Upcoming events in Mumbai
- Magnificent Waterfalls
- Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfalls
- Crossing over the famous Tamhini Ghat
- Clear bluish green water body
- Dense trails filled with flora and fauna
- Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
Devkund waterfall trek Itinerary
Meeting point:Sanjay Gandhi National Park,Borivali East @ 10:00 PM
Travel by private bus to devkund waterfall
Pick up points:
11:00 pm : Pickup from Dadar Pritam Hotel
11:15 pm : Departure from Dadar
11:30 pm : Pickup from K Star Mall , Chembur
11.45 pm : Pickup from Sec 17, Vashi (Below the flyover)
12.00 am : Pickup from Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
Overnight journey to the base village of devkund
- Reach base village and freshen up.
- Breakfast and tea, Introduction.
- Start the trail.
- Reach devkund water and rest for a while.
- Halt for snacks break
- Start trek back to the base village.
- Have Lunch
-Proceed towards Mumbai.
Reach Mumbai around 09:00 PM depending on traffic.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by private Non A/c bus from SGNP To SGNP
- Food: Breakfast & Lunch
- Adventure Geek Trekking Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above- mentioned inclusion
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch very IMP with extra batteries ( please don't forget ),
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water (atleast 2 Ltrs)
- Personal medication if any
- Good trekking shoes, extra pair of floaters.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried....so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Jewelry
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.