Devkund Waterfall Trek from Mumbai on every weekend by Adventure Geek
Devkund Waterfall Trek is a serene lace located at the end of Plus valley. A small lake is created due to 300 ft falling waterfall is known as Devkund waterfall. Located near Bhira, it is a small hike and any newbie can join. As the name suggests Devkund is a place of local villager’s faith and they regard this as an origin of Kundalika River.
So what are you waiting for? Join in for this easy graded to Devkund waterfall trek
We organise Devkund trek from Mumbai and Pune as well. and Devkund waterfall trek is one day trek the km of the trek is around 7km and it take 3 hour around to reach waterfall from base village called Patnus, Maharastra
Checkout Our Upcoming events in Mumbai
- Magnificent Waterfalls
- Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfalls
- Crossing over the famous Tamhini Ghat
- Clear bluish green water body
- Dense trails filled with flora and fauna
- Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
Devkund waterfall Trek
Devkund Trek From Mumbai & Pune | Devkund Trek
Meeting Point: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali East @ 11:00 PM
Travel by private bus to Devkund waterfall Trek
Pick up points:
11:30 pm : Pickup from Dadar Pritam Hotel
11:40 pm : Pickup from K Star Mall , Chembur
11.55 pm : Pickup from Sec 17, Vashi (Below the flyover)
Overnight journey to the base village of Devkund Trek
- Reach base village of Devkund trek and freshen up.
- Breakfast and tea, Introduction.
- Start the trail towards Devkund Waterfall
- Reach Devkund waterfall and rest for a while.
- Halt for snacks break
- Start trek back to the base village.
- Have Lunch
-Proceed towards Mumbai.
Reach Mumbai around 09:00 PM depending on traffic.
How to Register:
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
Once payment is done, please send an email to Adventuregeekk@gmail.com with transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
Or Send Screenshot on Below Watsapp Number
You can make payments using any of the following modes
UPI – Vinaykg05@okaxis
Google Pay (Tez) – 9004675388
Paytm - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into Following Account Shared on Whatsapp
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including full address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the day of the event for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp: +91 9004675388
We Request Participants to Check the Below Safety Guidlines
Devkund Waterfall Trek FAQ
From where we will Start for Devkund Trek?
Our bus starts from Borivali, Sanjay Gandhi National Park and Pickup from Dadar East and we leave to Devkund waterfall Base Village
Is Safe to do Devkund Waterfall Trek in Monsoon?
No, Post Monsoon Devkund trek can be done with safety and guided. Adventure Geek organise Trek you can contact us.
Can Solo/Female travellers can Join Devkund waterfall?
Yes, Our guide are professionals and we sometimes send female leader to Devlund waterfall trek if available
Ratio is 40-60 on every trek with other female travellers in group
Washroom facilities available at Devkund Trek?
Yes, There is Proper washroom at base village of Devkund trek, Else you need to go in open while you on trek
Is is safe for Kids at Devkund Trek?
Yes, Under parent supervision it is safe, we love to have kids on treks
Can we Drive our own car to Devkund Waterfall Trek?
Yes, We will Provide you navigation you can meet us directly there.
Do you organise Devkund Trek from Pune?
Yes, we have batches from Pune as well on every weekend.
How long is Devkund water Trek Distance?
Devkund waterfall Trek is 7km and 3 hr ascend trek from base village called Patnus, Maharashtra.
Do you organise Devkund waterfall trek and Camping?
No, We only do Devkund waterfall trek.
What is the base village of Devkund waterfall Trek & Camping?
Base village of Devkund waterfall trek & camping Patnus Maharashtra.
How far is the Devkund waterfall Trek from Mumbai?
It is 160 km from Mumbai and it take around 3-4 Hour to reach base village of Devkund waterfall Trek.
How far is the Devkund waterfall Trek from Pune?
It is 100 Km from Pune and it takes 3 hours to Reach base village of Devkund waterfall trek
Is Devkund waterfall trek difficult?
No, Even first timer can do this trek.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by private Non A/c bus from SGNP To SGNP
- Food: Breakfast & Lunch
- Adventure Geek Trekking Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above- mentioned inclusion
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch very IMP with extra batteries ( please don't forget ),
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water (atleast 2 Ltrs)
- Personal medication if any
- Good trekking shoes, extra pair of floaters.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried....so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Jewelry
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.