Devkund Waterfall Trek from Mumbai on every weekend by Adventure Geek
Devkund Waterfall Trek is a serene lace located at the end of Plus valley. A small lake is created due to 300 ft falling waterfall is known as Devkund waterfall. Located near Bhira, it is a small hike and any newbie can join. As the name suggests Devkund is a place of local villager’s faith and they regard this as an origin of Kundalika River.
So what are you waiting for? Join in for this easy graded to Devkund waterfall trek
We organise Devkund trek from Mumbai and Pune as well. and Devkund waterfall trek is one day trek the km of the trek is around 7km and it take 3 hour around to reach waterfall from base village called Patnus, Maharastra
Checkout Our Upcoming events in Mumbai
- Magnificent Waterfalls
- Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfalls
- Crossing over the famous Tamhini Ghat
- Clear bluish green water body
- Dense trails filled with flora and fauna
- Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
Devkund waterfall from Mumbai
Devkund Waterfall Trek From Mumbai & Pune | Devkund Trek
- Trek Trail: Nature Trek
- Base Village: Bira Village
- Trek Difficulty: Moderate
- Trek Endurance: Medium/ Average
- Trek Duration: 6 - 8 hrs (both sides)
- Devkund waterfall trek distance:- 3.5 km From the Starting point
- Best Time: Monsoon Trek
- Distance from Mumbai: 160 km
05:00 am: Meet the team at Borivali National Park Gate, Borivali East, and leave via Private AC bus
05:15 am: Pickup Point: Hanuman Bus Stop, Andheri
05.30 am: Pickup Point: Sion Lunch Home (Dadar Participant can board from here too)
05.45 am: Pickup Point: K, Star Mall, Chembur
06:10 am: Below the Bridge, Vashi
06.40 am: Pickup Point: Kalamboli Mcd, Panvel.
09:00 am: Reach base village and rest
09:30 am: Freshen up, have breakfast and start trekking towards Devkund waterfall Trek
12:00 pm: Reach Devkund waterfall
01:30 pm: Leave from the waterfall towards the base village of Devkund Trek
04:30 pm: Reach the base village of Devkund trek (Late Lunch)
05:00 pm: Lunch at Base Village of Devkund waterfall
06.00 pm: Leave for Mumbai
09:30 pm: Reach Mumbai with Good Memories.
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- WhatsApp group will Make and will add you in the Group one day prior to the Departure
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1 day prior to the trip.
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to Adventuregeekk@gmail.com with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – Vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9004675388
- Paytm - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into Following Account Shared on Whatsapp
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp: +91 9004675388
- Or Send a Screenshot on Below Whatsapp Number
Devkund Waterfall Trek FAQ
1. From where we will Start for Devkund Trek?
- Our bus starts from Borivali, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, and Pickup from Dadar East we leave for Devkund Waterfall Base Village
2. Is Safe to do Devkund Waterfall Trek in Monsoon?
- No, Post Monsoon Devkund trek can be done safely and guided. Adventure Geek organizes Trek you can contact us.
3. Can Solo/Female travelers Join Devkund Waterfall?
- Yes, Our guides are professionals and we sometimes send female leaders to the Devkund waterfall trek if available The ratio is 40-60 on every trek with other female travelers in the group
4. Are washroom facilities available at Devkund Trek?
- Yes, there is a Proper washroom at the base village of Devkund trek, Else you need to go in the open while you on the trek
5. It is safe for Kids at Devkund Trek?
- Yes, Under parent supervision it is safe, we love to have kids on treks
6. Can we drive our own car to Devkund Waterfall Trek?
- Yes, We will provide you with the navigation you can meet us directly there.
7. Do you organize Devkund Trek from Pune?
- Yes, we have batches from Pune as well every weekend.
8. How long is the Devkund waterfall Trek Distance?
- Devkund waterfall Trek is a 7km and 3 hr ascend trek from a base village called Patnus, Maharashtra.
9. Do you organize the Devkund water fall trek and Camping?
- No, We only do the Devkund waterfall trek in Monsoon From June to September
10. What is the base village of Devkund Waterfall Trek?
- The base village of the Devkund waterfall trek is Bhira Village, Patnus near Kolad, Maharashtra.
11. How far is the Devkund waterfall Trek from Mumbai?
- It is 160 km from Mumbai and it takes around 3-4 Hours to reach the base village of Devkund Waterfall Trek.
12. How far is the Devkund waterfall Trek from Pune?
- It is 100 Km from Pune and it takes 3 hours to Reach the base village of Devkund waterfall trek
13. Devkund waterfall lies in which district?
- Devkund Waterfall located in the Raigad District of Maharashtra
14. Can Devkundwaterfall Trek be done by solo and first Timers?
- Yes. Every age group who is willing to do the trek can do the Devkund waterfall trek
15. Are there hotels in Devkund Waterfall?
- There are a few hotels near Devkund waterfall which is used for Kolad River rafting
Devkund waterfall location
Devkund waterfall district
What is included in the tour
- Transport by private A/c bus from Borivali, National Park To Devkund waterfall Base and Back
- Food: Breakfast & Lunch
- Entry Charges
- Guide Charges
- Adventure Geek Trekking Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above- mentioned inclusion
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch very IMP with extra batteries ( please don't forget ),
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water (atleast 2 Ltrs)
- Personal medication if any
- Good trekking shoes, extra pair of floaters.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried....so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Jewelry
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.