Adventure Geek is inviting to for Turtle festival to beautiful beach Anjarle Turtle Festival 2024
After the ongoing conservation taken at Velas, an initiative was taken by Village Gram Panchayat, Sahyadri Nisargamitra, and Maharashtra Forest department to conserve Olive Ridley Turtle by protecting their eggs which were found at Anjarle shoreline. Witnessing a baby turtle coming out of the egg and then finding its way to the sea with those baby steps is an unforgettable moment. We welcome all nature lovers to Adventure Geek for this unforgettable journey of tiny olive ridley turtles
Anjarle Beach is one of the finest beaches in the Konkon region. An unspoiled virgin beach covered with white sand and surrounded by palms is just the ideal destination for a long and refreshing weekend. Amongst the best places to see at Anjarle Beach is the beach itself because there are very few beaches in India that match the scenic brilliance of Anjarle Beach. The sand is white and reflects the sunlight above, making it shine like a layout of diamonds. The green cover of palms and trees makes sure that nature is omnipresent on the beach and keeping a lookout.
The beach is also popular for the ‘Kadyawarcha Ganpati’ temple located on a cliff and there is also a small port located near the mouth of the Jog River which is a popular place visited by tourists.
Checkout our Velas turtle festival 2024
- Watch and Learn about Turtle Hatching
- Witness Turtle Taking First Step
- Ferry Ride
- Fort Visit
- Konkani Home Stay
- Authentic Konkani Delicacy
Meeting Adventure Geek leaders at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali E at 09.30 pm and leave for Anjarle Tutrlte Festival 2024
- Pick up from Dadar by 10.30 pm
- Chembur 11.15 pm
- Vashi 11.45 pm
- Reach Anjarle Turtle festival by 05.30 am
- Get fresh, Visit Anjarle Beach at 6 am for the Turtle Festival
- Fun Time On the Beach
- Return to the Anjarle Villager House
- Proceed to visit Suvarnadurg by Boat
- Explore Suvarnadurg
- Lunch at Anjarle (Veg Konkani Food)
- Visit Anjarle Turtle Festival on the beach at 5 pm,
- Backwater Ride
- Back to House
- Post Dinner, Night walk
- Retire for the day
- Wake up at 5.30 am
- Visit the Anjarle Turtle Festival on the beach in the Morning
- Have breakfast and Start at Kadyavarcha Ganpati Temple.
- Lunch at Dapoli
- After lunch, Start our return journey
- Evening refreshments are on the way
- Reach Borivali by 9:30 pm – 10 pm
- Your Anjarle turtle festival 2024 ends here
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Borivali to Borivali by Private AC BUS for Anjarle
- Food Expenses (only Veg),
- Accommodation Charges. (Dormitory / Home Stay type Accommodation will be provided)
- Boating Charges
- Fort Visit Charges
- Back Water Ride & Dolphin Charges
- Sight seen Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral Water, Cold Drinks and anything not mentioned above.
- Any personal expenses.
- insurance of any kind.
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under "inclusions"
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is a hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- All sightseeing and activities depend on the time available.
- Participants must carry cash in order to survive and buy anything.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance thats illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
- Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.