As the name goes, Sagar – Sea & Gad – Fort, this place is a perfect tekking destination for both mountain and sea lover. Located in Alibaug - a popular tourist destination; Sagargad is a blissful trekking destination that offers a panoramic view of the Arabian Sea from top. From Khandale village, a few hours of ascend across various waterfalls will take you to the summit. As, you reach this gigantic plateau and spend awesome time up there, you’ll enjoy the moment as it’s quite breezy during monsoons. Both Beginners and avid trekkers would love the hike, as it’s picturesque and mesmeric.
- Visit Siddeshwar Ashram
- Take a look at Dhondana Waterfall - Pristine beauty
- Walk through the jungles – Chirping birds enthrall you
- Shiva & GaneshTemple at the top – Lot of stories
- Ruined fortifications and Y shaped fort structure
- Ancient Saptarshi caves
05.30 am - Meet the Leaders at Borivali SGNP
06.15 am - Pickup from Dadar East,TT Circle
06.30 am - Pickup from K Star Mall, Chembur
06.45 am - Pickup from Sec 17, Vashi (Below the flyover)
07.00 am - Pickup from McDonalds, Kharghar
09.00 am - Reach Alibaug (Base Village)
09.30 am - Enjoy having breakfast
10.00 am - Start trekking
01.00 pm - Reach the top
02.00 pm - Explore and Lunch
02.30 pm - Start descending
04.30 pm - Reach Base village
05.00 pm - Snacks at base village
05.30 pm - Start return journey
09.00 pm - Reach Mumbai (Tentatively)
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai To Mumbai (Non AC Bus).
- Trekking with all safety measures.
- Tea & breakfast
- Evening Refreshments
- First aid kit.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral Water
- Anything not mentioned in above inclusion list.