Perfect Gateway! A place to witness nature at its best Pawana Lake Camping
Pawana Lake Camping is located on Pawna dam and it had calm and serene, our property is private and lake shore touch, hence people can enjoy with respective groups without any fear in mind. One can seat beside lake and witness natures beauty with breezy air flow from Pavana dam
Camping offers peace, and relaxing atmosphere. Its helps to get close to nature and much needed break from hectic routines, excel, ppts and targets.
Pawana lake has sound of chirping birds in evening and calm water rippling is beauty of lakeside camping. Trust me ambience is breath taking and relaxing to rejuvenate.
Best suited for groups, solo campers, corporate, couples, families and pets.
Checkout Our other Event for Weekend Camping near Mumbai
Batch 1:- 16-17th Nov
Batch 2:- 23-24th Nov
Batch 3:- 30-01st Dec
Batch 4:- 07-08th Dec
Batch 5:- 14-15th Dec
- Camping besides the lake
- Barbeque & Games
- Dance & Music
- Clean Washrooms
- First Aid Facilities
- Safe for Girls and Family
Pawana lake Camping Itinerary
Participant need to arrange or Travel by Own Transportation
For people travelling by own transport we will provide google map locations.
Day - 1, Saturday
04:00 pm - Reach Pawana lake Campsite
04:10 pm - Tent Allotment
04: 30 pm -Games, Photography & Fun time at Pawana lake Camping
05:00 pm - Snacks and Tea
06:30 pm - Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent
08:00 pm - Bonfire & BBQ
09:30 pm - Dinner
10:30 pm - Music & Dance
11:30 pm - Good Night
Day - 2, Sunday
09:00 am Breakfast and Tea
10:00 am Check out - Pawana lake Campsite
Rules & FAQ for Pawana Lake Camping
General Guideline for Pawana Lake Camping
Do not carry valuables or items like jewellery, laptops or any other things.
Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage to your belongings.
Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause a fire in the tent.
Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep the tent neat & tidy.
Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed on the premises or in the tent.
If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
All guests must follow the camping rules.
FAQs for Pawana Lake Camping
Is washroom and changing facility available?
What is the age group criteria?
- Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and etc.
Can I go swimming without a life jacket?
- No. Swimming not allowed.
Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 1 km is Off-roading. Parking space is available.
BBQ will be provide?
- We will provide limited BBQ in the package.
How will be the stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with bedding, blanket, and pillow.
Do we have any resort near Pawna lake?
- Yes there are many resort near Pawna lake
Do you provide pawana camping for Couples?
- Yes we do allot tent to couples at our Pawana camping
How to do Pawna camping booking?
- You can book online from the website or call on 9004675388
What is included in the tour
- Saturday Evening Tea snacks at pawana campsite
- Dinner(Veg/ Non/veg) at pawana campsite
- Sunday Breakfast at pawana campsite
- Barbeque (Veg/ Non/veg) at pawana campsite
- Tent Stay with Pillow and Mattress at pawana campsite
- Safety and First Aid.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Traveling to Pawana Lake Camping
- Personal expenses Insurance of any kind
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses