Let's go Camping at Alibaug Beach Camping
Everyone loves the beach, right? Life is good if you get a chance to live the whole night on the beach under the stars & moonlight. So, what are you waiting for? It’s Time to go winter camping at Alibaug beach camping. Budget-friendly camping.
Create your own happiness by joining our Alibaug camping. Collect moments not things at Alibaug Camping.
Best Camping in Alibaug more than 10k campers have visited our camping site and enjoyed to the fullest
Holiday+ Beach Camping+ Stars+ Bonfire+ Moonlight+ Barbeque+ Waves sound+ Dance=Happiness
Check out our other Weekend Camping events near Mumbai.
The place to Visit in Alibaug
- You can go beach walking at Alibaug Camping
- Get your volleyball/football/cricket gear to enjoy at the beach.
- Stay under a star-Lit sky.
- You can also check out the water sports activity which happens on the other end of this beach.
- Watch the perfect sunset.
- Roast some BBQ at the campsite
- Enjoy the bonfire in the evening
- Movie Screening
- Live Music
Alibaug Beach Camping
Beach Camping Alibaug
best camping in alibaug
04:00 pm - Reach the Best Camping in Alibaug on your own. Welcome Drink
Freshen up and have some delicious Pakodas with Garma Garam Tea.
05:00 pm - Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Alibaug Beach Camp. The place is all time best for nature photography You may enjoy indoor games such as carom, badminton, and volleyball, or one can just relax and unwind on hammocks until sunset.
08:00 pm - Enjoy the experience of cooking the Barbeque for yourself (Veg/Non-veg).
09:00 pm - Delicious dinner will be served (Veg/Non-veg unlimited food)
10:00 pm- Bonfire at Alibaug Camping with Music and Live Screening
00:00 am - Day Off and Snooze inside your Tent
06:30 am - Don’t Miss, the Sun Rise it is really awesome to watch
09:00 am - Get energized with hot morning Tea and some yummy Breakfast at alibag camp.
10:00 am - We leave with an awesome experience from Revdanda Beach Camping with great memories to cherish for life
THINGS TO BE CARRIED
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Photo ID card.
- Some ready-to-eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment is 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of the outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of the outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of the outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.
FAQ For best camping in alibaug
1. Can I get my car to the campsite? Is there a parking facility and Is there a parking fee?
Yes, you can get your vehicles to Alibaug Beach Camping. we will provide you with the google map Location, and campsite leader numbers for any help required. We have a parking area near all our campsites a parking fee applies.
2. Do you have western-style washrooms at Revdanda Camping?
Yes, we have western-style toilets available at Beach Camping at Alibaug
3. Is electricity be available at the Beach Camping in Alibaug?
Electricity is available at the Beach Camping Alibaug. In case of an emergency for charging electronic devices like phones, the camp leader can be called for help. The campers are required to carry their portable chargers to stay hassle-free.
4. Will sleeping bags be provided at Beach Camping in Alibaug?
No, we don't provide Sleeping bags. A cushioned mattress is provided in the tent for your comfort while sleeping. We also offer pillows & blankets in tents. You can carry your sleeping bag if available at the beach camping in Alibaug
5. How safe is this Alibaug Camping?
We follow all safety norms and as per Government guidelines, emergency medicines, and first aid. We have our leader present at the campsites to assure you have a safe Camping.
6. What is the usual size of the tents?
The tents are all in excellent condition three-person capacity Quechua / Coleman tents / Local manufactured tents are available. Please mention yours at the time of booking your requirement. The campsite near Mumbai use two-person and three-person tents they are made as per standard size.
7. How to contact campsite personnel? Will he be available at the Alibaug Beach Camping?
We usually have our team members at every campsite, and They will be looking in the arrangements of food, tent, etc. They will additionally be ensuring your safe excursion. Team size depends on group size.
8. Are kids allowed for Alibaug Beach Camping?
Yes, Kids are allowed under parental supervision.
9. Do you have a bathing facility?
We have a Bathing facility cold water in a bucket water facility is available.
10. Do you Provide Alibaug Tent Stay?
Yes, Tent will be provided for 2/3/4 people, This is Beach Tent stay in Alibaug and we will provide a tent according to the number of people per booking
11. Are there any Camping near Alibaug?
We have one the best camping site at Alibaug beach camping Come and experience your weekend at our Beach camping in Alibaug.
12. How to Reach Alibag?
There are many options to reach Alibag
1) One can take own car and take the RO-RO ferry from Bau cha Dakka and Drive to Alibaug Beach Camping
2) If you don't have a car take a normal ferry from Gateway of India or a Speed Motor Boat and get down at Madwa Jetty.
From there a bus service is there which will take you to Alibaug.
3) Come to Mandwa Jetty and meet our leader who will take you in a cab or Auto rickshaw directly to Alibaug Beach Camping
What is included in the tour
- Alibaug Beach Camping
- Evening Snacks
- Dinner(Veg & Non-veg)
- Night stay in camps with comfortable bedsheets and pillows.
- Dj Music, Live Music
What is NOT included in the tour
Alibaug Beach Camping Exclusion
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
- Personal Expenses
- Travel till campsite