Adventure Geek invite you for Alibaug Beach Camping
Lets go Camping to Alibaug Beach Camping at Revdanda beach.
Everyone loves the beach, right? Life is good if you get chance to live whole night on the beach under stars & moonlight. So, what are you waiting for? It’s Time to go winter camping at Alibaug beach camping. Budget friendly camping.
Holiday+ Beach Camping+ Stars+ Bonfire+ Moonlight+ Barbeque+ Waves sound+ Dance=Happiness
Create your own happiness by joining our Alibaug camping activities. Collect moments not things at Beach Camping at Alibaug,Revdanda
Checkout our other Weekend Camping events near Mumbai
- Visit the Revdanda beach fort. You can go beach walking to the fort.
- Get your volleyball/football/cricket gears to enjoy at the beach.
- Go for beach walks on this long & empty beach.
- You can also check out the water sports activity which happens on the other end of this beach.
- Watch the perfect sunset.
- Roast some BBQ at the campsite
- Enjoy the bonfire in the evening
Alibaug Beach Camping
Beach Camping Alibaug
tent camping in alibaug
02.30 pm Meet Leaders at Mandwa Jetty and Board a private vehicle to Alibaug Beach Camping
04:00 pm - Reach the Beach Camping Alibaug on your own. Welcome Drink
Freshen up and have some delicious Pakodas with Garma Garam Tea.
05:00 pm - Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the Alibaug Beach Camp. The place is the all-time best for nature photography You may enjoy indoor games such as carom, badminton, and volleyball or you can just relax and unwind on hammocks until sunset.
08:00 pm - Enjoy the experience of cooking the Barbeque for yourself (Veg/Non-veg).
09:00 pm - Delicious dinner will be served (Veg/Non-veg unlimited food)
10:00 pm- Bonfire at Alibaug Camping with Music and Live Screening
00:00 am - Day Off and Snooze inside your Tent
06:30 am - Don’t Miss, the Sun Rise it is really awesome to watch
09:00 am - Get energized with hot morning Tea and some yummy Breakfast
10:00 am - We leave with an awesome experience from Revdanda Beach Camping with great memories to cherish for life
THINGS TO BE CARRIED
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Photo ID card.
- Some ready-to-eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.
HOW TO GET THERE
From Mumbai: You can catch a ferry boat from Gateway of India to Mandwa jetty. From Mandwa jetty a bus will take you to the Alibaug camping site(bus fare is included in your ferry ticket). From Alibaug you can catch a rickshaw directly to the campsite.
FAQ For Alibaug Beach Camping
1. Can I get my car to the campsite? Is there a parking facility and Is there a parking fee?
Yes, you can get your vehicles to Alibaug Beach Camping. we will provide you with google map Location, and campsite leader number for any help required. We have a parking area near all our campsites a parking fee applies.
2.Do you have western-style washrooms?
Yes, we have western-style toilets available at Beach Camping at Alibaug
3. Is electricity be available at the Alibaug camping beach?
Electricity is available at the Beach Camping Alibaug. In case of an emergency for charging electronic devices like phones, the camp leader can be called for help. The campers are required to carry their portable chargers to stay hassle-free.
4. Will sleeping bags be provided at night camping in Alibaug?
No, we don't provide sleeping bags. A cushioned mattress is provided in the tent for your comfort while sleeping. We also offer pillows & blankets in tents. You can carry your sleeping bag if available at beach camping in Alibaug
5.How safe is this Alibaug beach tent camping?
We follow all safety norms and as per Government guidelines, emergency medicines, and first aid. We have our leader present at the campsites to assure you have a safe Camping.
6. What is the usual size of the tents?
The tents are all in excellent condition three-person capacity Quechua / Coleman tents / Locally manufactured tents are available. Please mention at the time of booking your requirement. Campsites near Mumbai uses two-person and three-person tents they are made as per standard size.
7. How to contact campsite personnel? Will he be available at the Alibaug Beach Camping?
We usually have our team members at every campsite, and They will be looking in the arrangements of food, tent, etc. They will additionally be ensuring your safe excursion. Team size depends on group size.
8. Alibaug camping for couples?
Yes, we do allow Alibaug Camping for Couples
9. Do you have a bathing facility?
We have a Bathing facility cold water in a bucket water facility is available.
10. Do you Provide Tent Camping in Alibaug?
Yes, a Tent will be provided on 2/3/4 people, This is Tent camping in Alibaug and we will provide a tent according to the number of people per booking
11. Are there any Camping near Alibaug?
We have one of the best camping sites at Alibaug beach camping Come and experience your weekend at our Beach camping in Alibaug.
12. How to Reach Alibag?
There are many options to reach Alibag
1) One can take their own car and take RO-RO ferry from Bau cha Dakka and Drive to Alibaug Beach Camping
2) If you don't have a car take a normal ferry from Gateway of India or Speed Motor Boat and get down at Madwa Jetty.
From there bus service is there which will take you to Alibaug.
3) Come to Mandwa Jetty and meet our leader who will take you in the cab or Auto rickshaw directly to Alibaug Beach Camping
What is included in the tour
- Traveling from Madwa Jetty to Alibaug Camping and Back
- Evening Snacks
- Dinner(Veg & Non-veg)
- Night stay in camps with comfortable bedsheet and pillows.
What is NOT included in the tour
Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
Travel till campsite