Bhandardara Lakeside Camping | From Mumbai & Pune
Imagine a dreamy landscape with cozy tents pitched near shimmery blue lake and skies filled with millions of stars. As the Sun sets and rises with utmost charm, the skies are painted various hues of blue, purple and orange. Welcome to the Arthur Lake-one of the most popular attractions of the hill station.
While the pre-monsoon season calls for the spotting of hundreds of fireflies, the monsoons and winters offer trekking and camping opportunities and Bhandardara’s multitude of crystal clear streams and waterfalls, fishing and boating make it an attraction for tourists all year round.
Bhandardara Camping offers a unmatched number of options, for travellers of all kinds, to seek their slice of nature and relaxation. Its proximity to Mumbai and steadily increasing tourist infrastructure makes it a must visit weekend getaway spot.
Camping in bhandardara is one of the best camping site in Maharashtra. There are many bhandardara camps near to Shendi village in Ighatpuri, but our campsite is on Island and thats makes our campsite beautiful and exciting.
Checkout our other Camping events from Mumbai and Pune
Batch 1 : 15-16th May
- Best location in Bhandardara for fireflies Festival
- Enjoy watching Fireflies
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Lake
- Away from the chaos and crowd
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of the lake
- Fun Boat Ride (To & Fro to the campsite)
- Western Toilet
Bhandardara Lakeside Camping 2020 | From Mumbai & Pune
Catch train to kasara from CSMT at 11.46 pm and get down at kasara by 1.58 pm
Below is the train schedule
11.46 am CSMT
11.59 am Dadar
12.06 pm Kurla
12.26 pm Thane
12.48 pm Kalyan
01.58 pm Kasara
Lunch on the way (TTMM)
05:00 PM - Reach Bhandardara lakeside Camping
05:30 PM - Take a boat ride to the campsite
06:00 PM - Reach campsite and tent accommodation
06:30 PM - Tea & Biscuits at Camping Site. Enjoy the sunset view from the campsite.
8:00 PM - Campfire Time with music,games and masti
10:00 PM - Dinner under Star-lit Sky
11.30 Pm - Call off those who want to sleep in tent can go,others can enjoy storytelling or other games with leader
09:00 AM - Have Breakfast and Tea
10:00 AM - Checkout
(All timings mentioned above are tentative)
FAQ For Bhandardara Camping 2020
Where is Bhandardara Locate?
Bhandardara is located in Ighatpuri, Bhandardara is the hill station.5 hour drive from Mumbai & Pune
Can we drive to Bhandardara Camping?
Yes, we will provide google map location for navigation purpose there is no network here please reach before sunset.
Bhandardara Camping from Mumbai distance or Mumbai to Bhandardara Distance?
210 km from Mumbai to Bhandardara Camp.
Is it safe for Solo/Female Travellers for Bhandardara Camping?
Yes it is totally safe for Female and solo traveller at Bhandardara Camping from Mumbai
Are kids allowed for Bhandardara Camping?
Yes kids are allowed under parent Supervision
How is washroom facilities at Bhandardara Campsite?
Yes, Eastern Commode toilet is available which is Fixed
Do you provide sleeping bags for Bhandara camp?
We don't provide sleeping bags please carry bed sheets.
What is included in the tour
- Kasara to Bhandardara lake fireflies festival and Back by Private Jeep.
- Comfortable Tent stay (Foam Mattress, Pillow & Blanket.)
- Expertise if any
- Western style washrooms.
Meals included (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain):
- Evening Tea
- 1 Dinner
- Morning Tea Breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch on Both days
- Water / Beverages
- Personal expenses / tips.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under “Inclusions”.
- Extra pair of clothes
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.
- Cancellation within 12 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 70% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.