Bhandardara Lakeside Camping | From Mumbai and Pune
Imagine a dreamy landscape with cozy tents pitched near shimmery blue lakes and skies filled with millions of stars. As the Sunsets and rises with utmost charm, the skies are painted various hues of blue, purple, and orange. Welcome to the Arthur Lake-one of the most popular attractions of the hill station.
Camping in Bhandardara is one of the best camping sites in Maharashtra. There are many Bhandhardara camps near Shendi village in Ighatpuri, but our campsite is on Island and that makes our campsite beautiful and exciting.
Checkout our Other camping Event in Mumbai
- Best location in Bhandardara for Camping
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Lake
- Away from the chaos and crowd
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of the lake
- Fun Boat Ride (To & Fro to the campsite)
- Western Toilet
Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Meteor Special
(One can come from Mumbai & Pune)
Catch the train to Kasara from CSMT at 11.46 am and get down at Kasara by 1.58 pm
Below is the train schedule
10.16 am CSMT
10.29 am Dadar
10.36 am Kurla
10.57 am Thane
11.21 am Kalyan
12.34 pm Kasara
From Kasara to campsite Private Jeep which takes 2 hours to reach by 5.00 pm.
(One can also come by own car. The Location will be shared after Registration. Or a bus can be arranged at an additional cost.)
01.00 pm Meet Kasara Ticket Counter and Get in the private vehicle to the Campsite
01.30 pm Lunch Halt
02.30 pm Start Journey toward a campsite
04:30 PM - Reach Campsite and Tent Accommodation
05.30 PM - Orientation and Introduction
06.00 PM - Rest and fun games
06:30 PM - Snacks at Camping Site
06:45 PM - Selfie and photo Session, go on a walk, enjoy the sunset view
08:30 PM - Games, Music, and Dance along with Barbeque
09:00 PM - Dinner under Star-lit Sky
12:00 AM - Doze off or sit and enjoy the Bonfire.
08:00 AM - Wake-up call
8:30 AM - Basic yoga to freshen up
09:00 AM - Have Breakfast and Tea
10:00 AM - Leave for Mumbai with Happy memories!!!
(All timings mentioned above are tentative)
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- WhatsApp group will Make and will add you in the Group one day prior to the Departure
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1 day prior to the trip.
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to Adventuregeekk@gmail.com with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
Or Send a Screenshot on Below Whatsapp Number
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – Vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay (Tez) – 9004675388
- Paytm - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into Following Account Shared on Whatsapp
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp: +91 9004675388
We Request Participants to Check the Below Safety Guidelines
Health & Fitness:
- For instant energy carry glucose powder or energy drinks or chocolates. Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over-the-counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads-up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Monsoon Precaution Measures:
- Use trekking shoes with a good grip to avoid slipping.
- Take precautions against bugs.
- Carry First Aid & Necessary Gear.
- Protect your valuable items like cameras, phones, IDs, etc with an extra plastic cover and then put them in your bag.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that one has one`s hands free while trekking.
- Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas. Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
- Smoking and the consumption of alcohol are strictly prohibited.
Why Adventure Geek for Bhandardara Camping?
- 6 years of experience in organizing Bhandardara Camping with safety.
- Served over 3500+ customers last year with amazing reviews.
- Limited Participants with best services.
- Travel always in AC bus.
- We provide one trek leader for every group of 10 people.
FAQ for Bhandardara Camping
1. Can I get my car to the campsite? Is there a parking facility and Is there a parking fee?
Yes, you can get your vehicles to Bhandardara Camping. we will provide you with the Google map Location, and campsite leader number for any help required. We have a parking area near all our campsites a parking fee applies.
2. Do you have Western-style washrooms?
Yes, we have western-style toilets available at Bhandardara Camping at Ighatpuri
3. Is electricity available at the Bhandardara Camping?
Electricity is available at the Bhandardara Camping. In case of an emergency for charging electronic devices like phones, the camp leader can be called for help. The campers are required to carry their portable chargers to stay hassle-free.
4. Will sleeping bags be provided at night camping in Bhandardara?
No, we don't provide sleeping bags. A cushioned mattress is provided in the tent for your comfort while sleeping. We also offer pillows & blankets in tents. You can carry your sleeping bag if available at Bhandardara camping
5. How safe is this Bhandardara tent camping?
We follow all safety norms and as per Government guidelines, emergency medicines, and first aid. We have our leader present at the campsites to assure you have a safe Camping.
6. What is the usual size of the tents?
The tents are all in excellent condition three-person capacity Quechua / Coleman tents / Local manufactured tents are available. Please mention yours at the time of booking your requirement. Campsites near Mumbai use two-person and three-person tents they are made as per standard size.
7. How to contact campsite personnel? Will he be available at the BhandardaraCamping?
We usually have our team members at every campsite, and They will be looking at the arrangements of food, tent, etc. They will additionally be ensuring your safe excursion. Team size depends on group size.
8. Are kids allowed for Bhandardara Camping?
Yes, Kids are allowed under parental supervision.
9. Do you have a bathing facility?
We have a Bathing facility cold water in a bucket water facility is available.
10. Do you Provide Tent Camping in Bhandardara?
Yes, a Tent will be provided for 2/3/4 people, This is Tent camping in Alibaug and we will provide a tent according to the number of people per booking
11. Are there any Camping near Bhandardara?
We have one of the best camping sites at Bhandardara camping Come and experience your weekend.
12. How to Reach Bhandardara?
There are many options to reach Bhandardara
1) One can take their own car and reach Ighatpuri Via Mumbai Nashik Highway
Things to Carry:
- Blanket(Just in case you are not comfortable with providing one, or if you feel really cold)
- Portable Speaker (Speaker can be made available for 8 groups of people)
- Identity proof.
- Sweater, jacket, gloves. It will be cold, trust us!!
- Bottle of water (At least 2 Ltrs.)
- Some ready-to-eat food - Cakes, Biscuits, Chips, etc.
- Enerzal, ORS or Glucon D if you need.
- Medicine those if you require usually.
- Comfortable Shoes
- The camera of course if you have one, because who doesn't love to take home photo memories?
- Power Bank
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the whole tour cost:
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 15 days of outing 95% will be refunded.
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing, 70% will be refunded.
- If cancellation is done prior to 5 days of outing, 40% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 2 days of outing 10% will be refunded
- Above and after no refund will be provided.
What is included in the tour
- Travel From Kasara to Campsite and Back
- Comfortable Tent stay with bedding ( 3 sharing/4 sharing)
(For Couple 500/- extra)
- Boat Ride to & fro from the dam to the campsite
- Bonfire and Music
- Western-style washrooms
- Meals included (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain):
- Evening Tea and Snacks
- 1 Dinner
- Morning Tea & Breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel
- Packaged water/Beverages
- Personal expenses/tips
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses
- Any item not covered under Inclusions