Are you a Trekker or a Nature lover? Then Bhimashankar trek is the best trekking spot for you. Bhimashankar Trek route is full of pristine, beautiful, and scenic views as it paves its way into the Bhimashankar Wildlife Sanctuary.
Located in the laps of Western Ghats, it proves to be a mesmerizing and thrilling trekking spot surrounded by a shawl of greenery. It’s also a complete combo of mountains with ample waterfalls, Meadows, forests, caves, fog, Rocky patches, and a ladder route, which is the cherry on the cake. If you are a photographer, then this trek might add some of the best wildlife photographs to your profile as it is the home to the Giant Indian Squirrels. A famous Jyotirlinga temple is located amidst the forest. So, what are you waiting for? Just put on your trekking shoes, take your camera, and set out for an expedition.
- Endurance: Medium
- Difficulty Level: Moderate
- Height: 3500 ft
- Thrilling Ladder Climb by Shidi Ghat
- Ganesh Temple and Waterfalls in Ganesh Ghat Route Descend
- Panoramic View of Waterfalls
Monsoon Trek to Bhimashankar
Pick Up Points: (Saturday Night)
- 10.00 pm - Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (E)
- 10.30 pm - Oberoi Mall, Goregaon
- 10.40 pm - Andheri Hanuman Road
- 10.50 pm - Teachers colony, Khar
- 11.15 pm - Sion Lunch Home, Sion E
- 11.25 pm - Chembur - K- Star Mall
- 11.35 pm - Opp Cidco Exhibition - Below the Bridge Vashi
- 12.25 am - MCD kalamboli
Further, depart to base Village.
- 03.00 am: Reach Base Village
- 04.30 am: Breakfast and freshen up
- 06:00 am: Start Trek via Shidi Ghat after short briefing and Introduction
- 10.00 am: Reach Shidi Ghat and Ganesh Ghat Junction
- 11.00 am: Start return journey to base via Ganesh Ghat
- 03.00 pm: Reach base village
- 03:30 pm: Lunch at Base Village
- 04.30 pm: Start return journey
- 09.00 pm: Reach Mumbai
1- Are there any other pickup points?
Yes, we have other pickup points from Mumbai.
Mumbai: Goregaon Andheri, Sion, Chembur, and Vashi
2- Are washrooms available during the trek?
No washrooms are available during the trek.
3- Can we bring our vehicle to the base village and is parking available?
Parking is available in Base, Parking fee will be applicable, Car owners parks at their own risk.
4- Is Jain food available on this trek?
5- What are the compulsory things to carry on the trek?
Please carry 1-2 liter of water, rainwear, wear good trekking shoes, wear a full t-shirt and track pants.
6- Will we reach Mumbai on the time mentioned?
The itinerary is the approx time during monsoon road conditions are bad there may be delay due to bus breakdown or bad weather in case the bus reaches late SR will not pay for uber or ola or taxi fare.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Private Bus from Borivali SGNP Gate to base and Back
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch, and Tea
- Trekking Expertise Charges
- First Aid
- Local Guide Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any food/beverages during travel
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind Medical, Hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses
- Any item not covered under inclusions.
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.