Bhandhardara Lakeside Camping
Call your friends! Call your pals! Here the time has come, when we rejoice, retreat and celebrate Camping with Adventure Geek.
An awesome experience to chill and enjoy Music under a beautiful star-lit sky...
Few hours from Mumbai, It is a blend of natural beauty, waterfalls, mountains, tranquillity, greenery, invigorating air and pristine ambiance. It is also home to the highest peak in Maharashtra!!!
Adventure Geek invites you to our campsite where you can explore and be a part of most mesmerizing and breathtaking views that offers. Indulge in some fun activities and as the sun sets, the twinkling stars is all that we have. Enjoying the campfire with Guitar Jamming Session/Music under the blanket of stars feels like magic and if you are lucky, you will also get to see some shooting stars… Isn’t that cool...
So, are you ready?!!
- Best location in Bhandardara for Camping
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Lake
- Away from the chaos and crowd
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of the lake
- Fun Boat Ride (To & Fro to the campsite)
- Western Toilet
Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Meteor Special Event
10:00 AM – Pickup point at Borivali(east) SGNP.
11:00 AM – Pickup point at Dadar
11.30 AM – Pick up Point from Teen Hath naka
1.30 PM – Lunch on the way. (TTMM)
04:00 PM – Reach Campsite
04.30 PM -- Tent Accommodation and Introduction
05.00 PM – Snacks Evening Refreshment
05.30 PM – Rest/ Game time
6:45 PM -- Selfies and photo Session, go for a walk, enjoy the sunset view…
07.30pm.Games along the campfire
Walk in the Jungle For Fireflies
9:00 PM – Dinner under Star-lit Sky…
9:30 PM – Continue the dancing, Games with Camp-fire
12:00 AM – Enjoy Meteor Shower, Ghost stories, music and dance
8:00 AM – Wake-up call
8:30 AM – Have Breakfast and Tea
9:30 AM –Pack up and Leave for Mumbai with Happy memories!!!
What is included in the tour
- Comfortable Tent stay with beddings ( 3 sharing/4 sharing)
- Boat Ride to & fro from dam to campsite
- Western-style washrooms
- Travel from Borivali to Bhandardhara and Back
Meals included (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain):
- Evening Tea
- 1 Dinner
- Morning Tea & Breakfast
- (Milk / Coffee / Maggi will be served on additional charges)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel
- Packaged water/Beverages
- Personal expenses/tips
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses
- Any item not covered under Inclusions