Adventure Geek invites you for Bhandhardara Lakeside Camping
Call your friends! Call your pals! Here the time has come, when we rejoice, retreat and celebrate Camping with Adventure Geek.
An awesome experience to chill and enjoy Music under a beautiful star-lit sky...
A few hours from Mumbai, It is a blend of natural beauty, waterfalls, mountains, tranquillity, greenery, invigorating air, and pristine ambiance. It is also home to the highest peak in Maharashtra!!!
Adventure Geek invites you to our campsite where you can explore and be a part of the most mesmerizing and breathtaking views that offers. Indulge in some fun activities and as the sun sets, the twinkling stars are all that we have. Enjoying the campfire with Guitar Jamming Session/Music under the blanket of stars feels like magic and if you are lucky, you will also get to see some shooting stars… Isn’t that cool...
So, are you ready?!!
Check out our other Camping events in Mumbai
- Best location in Bhandardara for Camping
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Lake
- Away from the chaos and crowd
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of the lake
- Fun Boat Ride (To & Fro to the campsite)
- Western Toilet
Bhandardara Lakeside Camping
(One can come from Mumbai & Pune)
Catch the train to Kasara from CSMT at 11.46 am and get down at Kasara by 1.58 pm
Below is the train schedule
11.46 am CSMT
11.59 am Dadar
12.06 pm Kurla
12.26 pm Thane
12.48 pm Kalyan
01.58 pm Kasara
From Kasara to campsite Private Jeep which takes 2 hours to reach by 5.00 pm.
(One can also come by own car. The Location will be shared after Registration. Or a bus can be arranged at an additional cost.)
05:00 PM - Reach Campsite and Tent Accommodation
05.30 PM - Orientation and Introduction
06.00 PM - Rest and fun games
06:30 PM - Snacks at the Camping Site
06:45 PM - Selfie and photo Session, go on a walk, enjoy the sunset view
08:30 PM - Games, Music, and Dance along with Barbeque
09:00 PM - Dinner under Star-lit Sky
12:00 AM - Doze off or sit and enjoy the Bonfire.
06:00 AM - Wake-up call
06.30 to 7.30 AM YOGA by Professional Trainer
8:30 AM - Basic yoga to freshen up
09:00 AM - Have Breakfast and Tea
10:00 AM - Leave for Mumbai with Happy memories!!!
(All timings mentioned above are tentative)
FAQ for Bhandardara Camping
1. Can I get my car to the campsite? Is there a parking facility and Is there a parking fee?
Yes, you can get your vehicles to Bhandardara Camping. we will provide you with the google map Location, and campsite leader number for any help required. We have a parking area near all our campsites a parking fee applies.
2. Do you have western-style washrooms?
Yes, we have western-style toilets available at Bhandardara Camping at Ighatpuri
3. Is electricity available at the Bhandardara Camping?
Electricity is available at the Bhandardara Camping. In case of an emergency for charging electronic devices like phones, the camp leader can be called for help. The campers are required to carry their portable chargers to stay hassle-free.
4. Will sleeping bags be provided at night camping in Bhandardara?
No, we don't provide sleeping bags. A cushioned mattress is provided in the tent for your comfort while sleeping. We also offer pillows & blankets in tents. You can carry your sleeping bag if available at Bhandardara camping
5. How safe is this Bhandardara tent camping?
We follow all safety norms and as per Government guidelines, emergency medicines, and first aid. We have our leader present at the campsites to assure you have a safe Camping.
6. What is the usual size of the tents?
The tents are all in excellent condition three-person capacity Quechua / Coleman tents / Locally manufactured tents are available. Please mention yours at the time of booking your requirement. Campsites near Mumbai use two-person and three-person tents they are made as per standard size.
7. How to contact campsite personnel? Will he be available at the BhandardaraCamping?
We usually have our team members at every campsite, and They will be looking at the arrangements of food, tent, etc. They will additionally be ensuring your safe excursion. Team size depends on group size.
8. Are kids allowed for Bhandardara Camping?
Yes, Kids are allowed under parental supervision.
9. Do you have a bathing facility?
We have a Bathing facility cold water in a bucket water facility is available.
10. Do you Provide Tent Camping in Bhandardara?
Yes, a Tent will be provided for 2/3/4 people, This is Tent camping in Alibaug and we will provide a tent according to the number of people per booking
11. Are there any Camping near Bhandardara?
We have one of the best camping sites at Bhandardara camping Come and experience your weekend.
12. How to Reach Bhandardara?
There are many options to reach Bhandardara
1) One can take their own car and reach Ighatpuri Via Mumbai Nashik Highway
What is included in the tour
- Comfortable Tent stay with bedding ( 3 sharing /4 sharing)
- Couple Tent Charges extra
- Boat Ride to & fro from dam to campsite
- Western-style washrooms
- Travel from Kasara to Bhandardhara and back
- Meals included (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain):
- Evening Tea & Snacks
- 1 Dinner
- Morning Tea & Breakfast.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel
- Packaged water/Beverages
- Personal expenses/tips
- Insurance of any kind
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses
- Any item not covered under Inclusions