Just a few hours from Mumbai, Pawna Lake has something for everyone and every mood.
Looking at getting away from noise, pollution, and the mundane city life? Pawna Lake is located near Lonavala and is perfectly nestled among the hillocks of the Sahyadri ranges. Pawna lake is all about being close to nature, getting lost in the scenic views it offers and lots n lots of fun!!!
Adventure Geek invites you to our Pawna Lake Campsite where you can see the most picturesque views around the lakeside. Visit the unexplored ancient temple beside the Lake which gets submerged in water in monsoons!!! Indulge in some fun activities in the open grounds, and as the night approaches enjoy the campfire below the star-lit sky. The cozy stay in the tents just adds to the overall experience of true camping.
So, are you ready?
- Best location in Pawna for Camping.
- Spend a fun day in the outdoors surrounded by lush nature.
- Camp in front of Pawna Lake
- Panoramic view of Pawna Lake
- Comfortable Tents with the best view of Pawna lake
- Soft Archery, Dart Board, Carrom, Badminton, Cricket, Football, etc Games
- Western Toilet
2:45 PM: Meet Adventure Geek team at Lonavala Station(One can come from Mumbai/Pune)
04:30 PM - Reach Campsite & Tent Allotments
05:00 PM - Introduction Round followed by Tea
05:30 PM - Enjoy the picturesque view of Sunset
After the sunset, the campsite will lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Pawna Lake. And that's the time for a campfire and games.
9:00 PM - Delicious buffet dinner will be ready in the dining area.
10:00 PM - Continue the Guitar Jamming session with Camp-fire
11:30 PM - Day Off
6:30 am: Wake-up call
7:00 am: Enjoy the beauty of sunrising and photo session
9:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
9:30 am: Bye. With loads of memories and pictures!
⭕To Board from Mumbai
⏩⏩Nagarcoil Express - 16339⏪⏪
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (CSMT) - 12:10pm
Dadar Central [DR] - 12:17pm
Thane (TNA) - 12:42pm
Kalyan Jn (KYN) - 1:05pm
Karjat (KJT) - 1:48pm
Lonavala (LNL) - 2:38pm
⭕To Board from Pune
⏩⏩Pune to Lonavala Local Train⏪⏪
Pune - 1:00pm
Pimpri - 1:21pm
Chinchwad - 1:25pm
Talegaon - 1:46pm
Kamshet - 1:59pm
Lonavala - 2:20pm
(Only few station timings are mentioned here. Stops on all stations in between. Please check m-indicator for complete timetable)
THINGS TO CARRY
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Photo ID card.
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
- After that, no refund will be provided.
What is included in the tour
- Campfire with Games
- Comfortable Tent stay (on Twins/Triple/Four sharing basis).
- Indoor & Outdoor games
- Guide and Expertise
Meals included (Veg/Non-Veg/Jain):
- Evening Tea
- 1 Dinner
- Barbeque (Limited)
- Morning Tea Breakfast (Milk/Coffee/Maggi will be served on additional charges)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during travel.
- Packaged Water
- Personal expenses/tips.
- Insurance of any kind.
- Medical hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses.
- Any item not covered under Inclusions.