Adventure Geek invites you for Devkund Trek
Devkund is a serene lace located at the end of Plus valley. A small lake is created due to 300 ft falling waterfall is known as Devkund waterfall. Located near Bhira, it is a small hike and any newbie can join. As the name suggests Devkund is a place of local villager’s faith and they regard this as an origin of Kundalika River.
So what are you waiting for? Join in for this easy graded to Devkund waterfall trek
Checkout Our Upcoming events in Mumbai
- Magnificent Waterfalls
- Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfalls
- Crossing over the famous Tamhini Ghat
- Clear bluish green water body
- Dense trails filled with flora and fauna
- Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
Devkund trek Itinerary
11:00 pm Move towards Devkund.
11:10 pm Pickup at McDonald’s, Deccan.
11:30 pm Pickup at Chandni Chowk.
04:30 am Reach base village and rest in the bus.
05:30 am Freshen up.
06:00 am Breakfast.
07:00 am Start trek towards Devkund waterfall
09:30 am Reach the waterfall and enjoy some time there
11:30 am Start return trek towards base village
14:00 am Reach at base village and Lunch
15:00 am Departure to Pune.
21:00 am Approx. arrival at Pune.
Devkund Waterfall Trek FAQ
From where we will Start for Devkund Trek?
Our bus starts from Pune
Is Safe to do Devkund Waterfall Trek in Monsoon?
No,Post Monsoon Devkund trek can be done
Can Solo/Female travellers can Join Devkund Trek?
Yes,Our guide are professionals and we sometimes send female leader to such trek if available
Ratio is 40-60 on every trek with other female travellers in group
Washroom facilities available at Devkund Trek?
Yes Village house is there for Proper washroom,Else you need to go in open while you on trek
Is is safe for Kids at Devkund Trek?
Yes,Under parent supervision it is safe,we love to have kids on treks
Can we Drive our own car to Devkund Waterfall Trek?
Yes,We will Provide you navigation you can meet us directly there.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by private Non A/c bus from Pune to Pune
- Food: Breakfast & Lunch
- Adventure Geek Trekking Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above- mentioned inclusion
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch very IMP with extra batteries ( please don't forget ),
- Photo ID card
- Some ready to eat food (chips, cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water (atleast 2 Ltrs)
- Personal medication if any
- Good trekking shoes, extra pair of floaters.
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried....so that one has ones hands free while trekking.
- Pleases do not carry Jholas.
- Please avoid wearing Jewelry
- Since it is not a luxury trip, do not expect any luxury.
- All food is hygienic and authentic local delicacy.
- You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
- Adventure Geek is not responsible for any loss of illegal substances or items being carried by the participant.