Adventure Geek Invites you for Dudhsagar Waterfall trek
Dudhsagar Waterfall trek is one of the world's most exquisite falls. It lies high up in the Mandovi River's watershed and so is not particularly spectacular during the dry season. During the monsoon season, however, the falls are transformed into one of the most powerful falls in India. Dudhsagar Waterfalls is listed as India's fifth tallest waterfall and is 227th in the world at 310 m. The water plummets hundreds of meters (over a thousand feet) in large volumes during the rainy monsoon season, forming one of the most spectacular natural phenomena in Goa. It is a major part of the Goa ecosystem. It is a four-tiered waterfall with a total height of 310 meters (1017 feet) and an average width of 30 meters (100 feet)
The famous photograph of Trains passing through before the waterfalls can be seen in this route and also the complete stretch of the falls will be visible while you hike towards the waterfalls.
Dudhsagar Waterfalls- springing from a lofty height of 600m is located on the Goa-Karnataka border. It lies at a distance of 60 km from Panaji and 10 km from Colem Railway Station. Dudhsagar Falls (literally Sea of Milk ) is a tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the Indian state of Goa on Goa's border with Karnataka state. It is four-tiered.
So what are you waiting for? Join us for this thrilling Waterfall trek. Will be pretty sure each one will create his/her memories for life
Checkout Our Other Trekking in Goa
- Magnificent View of Dudhsagar Waterfall.
- 16 kms walk through Railway track with Beautiful Nature.
- Train passes through a fall, Memorable for Photography.
- Famous spot from Chennai Express Movie.
- India’s fifth tallest waterfall and is 227th in the world at 310 m
Dudhsagar waterfall Trek Itinerary
- 4:00 pm Meet Adventure Geek Leader at LTT. We will be catching 22113 LTT KVCL Super Fast Express which leaves at 4.55 pm.
- 08:00 pm Dinner time (Bring your Own Dinner)
- Will be having a few games too while traveling.
- 10:00 pm Good Night!!!
- 04:00 am - Reach Madgaon station, will be going Kulem by Pvt Vehicle.
- 05:30 am - Reach Kulem, Freshen up, breakfast time, and gear up for the Trek.
- 06:00 am - Introduction round and start trekking towards the Dudhsagar Waterfall (14 Km) by track route
- 09:30 am - Reach Dudhsagar Base Waterfall and enjoy the scenic view of the waterfalls and the journey too.
- 11:30 am - Start Return Journey towards starting point.
- 03:00 pm - Reach Base Point, Freshen up and have lunch.
- 04:30 pm - Leave for Madgaon by Pvt vehicle.
- 06:30 pm - Reach Madgaon and Catch 07.15 Matsyagandha Express (12620).
- 08:00 pm - Dinner Time (Need to bring on your own)
- 05:00 am - Reach Panvel (Pune Participants will get down at Panvel and catch the next train for Home)
- 05:57 am - Reach Thane
- 06:35 am - Reach LTT and leave for your respective homes with memories.
Please Note: Participants traveling from Pune need to reach Panvel station latest by 3.30 pm on Day 1 as we will be catching 12619 MATSYAGANDHA Express.
While returning participants will be reaching Panvel by 5:00 am early morning.
What is included in the tour
- Non AC Sleeper Class tickets from Mumbai - Mumbai
- Pvt Vehicle from Madgaon - Madgaon
- Dudhsagar Jungle entry tickets
- Breakfast and Lunch on Day 2
- Expertise and guide charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food on train (Saturday)
- Packaged Water/Beverages
- Any kind of insurance, Softdrinks etc.
- Anything other than above-mentioned inclusions.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Water bottle – Min. 2 Ltr. compulsory required during trek
- Good Quality Torch with Cells.
- Original Id Proof Compulsory
- Full Sleeves T-shirt & Full Track Pant while Trekking.
- Sports shoes, Full Ankle Socks while trekking. Floaters/ Slippers for Train Journey.
- Extra Clothes
- Sanitary kit - Paper Soap, Towel & Napkin, Tooth Brush, Tooth Paste, Tissue paper, etc
- Ready to eat food
- Personal Medicines if any.
- Camera & Camera Battery (Plastic bag to cover Camera).
- Portable Mobile Charger.
- Food for Saturday Train Journey.
- Extra Carry bags to keep your Wet Cloths.
- Zip pouch to save your Mobile & Wallet.
Please Note: We are not allowed to visit Dudhsagar Railway Bridge, we can trek only upto the base of the waterfalls and enjoy the view from there.
- Put clothes, money, camera, phone etc in polythenes while packing
- Wear shoes with good grips
- Use repellents to keep bugs away
- Do not stay away from your group during the trek
- Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
- Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking.
- Entering the dudhsagar waterfall is strictly prohibited.
- No washroom facilities are available in the area.
- Mobile connectivity is unavailable in the area, as it is surrounded by a dense forest.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- If cancellation done prior to 30 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 15 days of outing 50% will be refunded
- If done prior to 10 days of outing 40% will be refunded
- If done prior to 5 days of outing 20% will be refunded
- After that no refund will be provided.
- Cancellation done within 12 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 10 days of the event. Below policy will be applicable.)