Goa is known as the fun capital of India as it is the smallest state in India. There are a number of reasons why Goa is a popular tourist hotspot. One of them is the lively and free atmosphere of Goa and the other is the pristine beauty of beaches, nature, nightlife, and water sports. There are multiple various sports for adventurous people like scuba diving, surfing, banana ride, boat ride, parasailing, jet-skiing, and Bumper ride. Goa is also known as the “pearl of the Orient”. One should definitely visit goa to admire the beauty of the place and the adventure that this place has to offer.
Goa Tour Package from Adventure Geek is perfect if you're searching for an unforgettable Goa trip. Adventure Geek vacation packages carefully measure and customize the Goa Trip according to you and your needs. Adventure Geek offers the widest variety of customizable Goa tour activities and packages to suit all kinds of travelers from Chennai, Delhi, Mumbai Bangalore, Pune, etc. With over 100 customizations available, you are in the perfect place to get the best prices and cheap travel packages for your next Goa Tour.
Explore the most amazing churches, water activities, and other places with the variability of experiential tours and activities enclosed in Adventure Geek Goa tour packages. Be it a short duration trip or of long duration, a honeymoon, or a bachelor trip with friends, no matter your travel preference, Adventure Geek has the correct customization and travel preference vacation tours for you to decide on.
Not only budgeted tours but there are also our luxury province tour packages giving the most luxurious hotels, activities, and amenities designed to spoil you on your well constructed and extremely enjoyable vacation.
If you would like to grasp and find out additional concerning travel information for Goa Packages such as the Best Time to Travel to Goa, How to reach Goa, things to do in Goa, and other vital information for you to be a well-informed tourist, feel free to get in touch or read on to gather such information.
Goa calls for you to head out on the beaches in style with your camera in your hand, around its picturesque beaches and party in the best nightlife in India in style. With your sunglasses in place and sunblock on, Goa is a complete beach paradise for any tourist coming there. With travelers from all over the world, Goa is a wonderful place, mainly known for its tourism to meet alike people and build relationships that last forever.
Goa Tourism not only offers amazing experiences in the day at its beaches, churches, and treks, rather it boasts one of the best nightlife in India, with an uncountable number of pubs and clubs. The party destination of Goa holds the majority of its nightlife in the Northern part of Goa, compared to South Goa. The only trouble you may have in Goa is finding time to rest. The tourism hub and its hustle and bustle can simply exceed your expectations. If the nightlife isn't what interests you, then no need to worry. Watersports, Island Visit, and other amazing adventure activities such as trekking, scuba diving, and snorkeling await you.
Beaches such as Baga and Calangute are the heart and soul of loads of water activities in Goa which are governed by professionals in Goa. This experience can be relished by all be it first-timers or experienced tourists. There are adventure water activities in Goa that can be enjoyed from the prominent beaches such as Jet-Skiing, Banana Rides, Motoring, Parasailing, and many other exciting activities. You can choose to do these activities separately or you can combine the adventure activities to avail of special prices and discounts on the group adventure activity package. With Adventure Geek, you can avail yourself of the best prices, and discounts on all kinds of activities and other adventure activities in Goa and its surrounding places.
Be it for honeymoons or for couples to family or friends, Adventure Geek provides Goa Tours and Goa travel plans catering to different age groups and preferences. In regards to the honeymoon tours in Goa, Adventure Geek provides complete romantic tours in Goa, which boasts super romantic activities on beaches such as private candlelight dinners with many additional customization options. Additionally, a wide range of hotels and accommodations in Goa can be selected as per your preferences of you. For families, Adventure Geek provides Goa Tour Packages, carefully examining the different travel needs and expectations in a family, ranging from children to the elderly to cater to adventures and comfort for all. For friends, there are tonnes of options available in Goa and holiday plans vary from staying in private swimming pool cottages to budgeted hostel stays spread across South and North Goa. Therefore, providing many customizations on your next vacation, Adventure Geek welcomes you to plan your next weekend getaway or holiday with Adventure Geek without any hassle. Trust us, in your Goa Tour Vacation, and leave the rest to Adventure Geek experts ready to make your trip experience unforgettable.
- NORTH GOA
- SOUTH GOA
- ANCIENT CHURCHES
- WATER SPORTS
- Welcome Goa, once you reached goa you will meet our driver representative who will assist you to your hotel/resort!
- Check-in your hotel/resort and relax for the day.
- Enjoy the Dinner spread for you!
Avail the hotel/resort amenities to refresh you from your long journey.
- Wake up to the beauty of Goa, have a scrumptious breakfast at Hotel, and head for sightseeing in North Goa.
- You will be visiting Anjuna Beach; witnessing the sun-kissed beaches of Anjuna with a variety of activities to perform. The beach stretches up to 2km. There are several water activities, cafes, coffee shops,family-run guesthouses, beach bars, and Yogic Panorama.
- Next is a visit to Calangute Beach; it is a very famous beach in Goa for its crystal blue water. The beach is a perfect tourist retreat, filled with souvenir stalls, shacks, and other stalls selling beer, and trinkets to pawns. You will find huge showrooms with Exquisite handicrafts from Tibet, Kashmir, Rajasthan, Indonesia, and other striking places for tourists.
- Fort Aguada is a well-preserved Portuguese fort that gives a panoramic view of the ocean, witnessing the confluence of the Mandovi river and the Arabian Sea, over which the fort has been kept for more than four hundred years. The part of Agunda has been converted into the Aguada jail.
- Storeyed Lighthouse is another tourist attraction in North Goa, built-in 1864 and is the oldest in Asia.
- Sinquerim Beach is a great spot for spotting Dolphins doing Flips and tricks in the water. As you cruise along the Arabian sea, watch Dolphins performing acrobatics and frolic in front of you. Take a dip in the sea and swim with dolphins. You will be with the guide and ensure that you have a great time.
- Baga Beach is an ideal destination to witness the awesome nightlife of goa at signature places such as Britto’s, Tito’s and Mambos have made their mark in the hearts of party junkies. The shacks come to life in the late evening with pumping music and mouth-watering food. It is also famous for Designer stores and street markets where tourists can shop for some amazing items.
- Head over to your hotel/resort where dinner awaits you!
- Retire for the night
- Have your breakfast at the hotel, and today you will be heading for sightseeing in South Goa.
- You will be visiting Miramar Beach; it is a small beach where lies the samadhi of Goa's first chief minister Late Dayananda Bandodkar. It is located on the way to Dona Paula and just 3 km away from Panjim. This beach is popularly known as Gasper Dias.
- Dona Paula is one of the most sought beaches in Goa. Water sports are the key attraction of this place. From the high point of the place, the river Zuari can be seen meeting the Arabian sea.
- Bom Jesus of Basilica is one of the old churches in Goa, where lies the remains of St.Francis Xavier’s body. It is a world heritage monument and one of the finest baroque churches of goa. The name of Jesus is symbolically represented by the letters ‘IHS’ and is found embellished throughout the Basilica.
- You will also visit St Cathedral, one of the most ancient and celebrated religious buildings of Goa. This magnificent 16th-century monument to the Roman Catholic rule in Goa under the Portuguese is the largest church in Asia. The largest of its kind in the East.
- Manugueshi is another site that you will be visiting. It is dedicated to lord shiva and it was built in the 17th century.
- A river cruise is an optional place to visit the entry cost will be your own, while you watch the lively culture of Goa with lots of music and dance.
- Head over to your hotel/resort where dinner awaits you!
- Retire for the night
What happens in Goa stays in Goa, have your breakfast at the hotel and checkout to head back to your places with unforgettable memories.
What is included in the tour
- Train Tickets
- Hotel Stay on Triple Sharing
- Sightseeing North Goa
- Sightseeing South Goa
- Food:- Breakfast and Dinner
Entry fee in if any
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusion
- Water Sports
- Night Life of goa
- Casino entry fee
- Bike on Rent