Hampi is one of the World Heritage Sites that has been declared by UNESCO and is located on the beds of the Tungabhadra River. It is also declared as the 2nd most popular heritage destination by the New York Times. This is a very rich history as it was one of the biggest and largest cities back in its day. It was even the capital of the Vijayanagara Empire. Currently, the city is divided into halves: the hippie island and the heritage sites.
So if you have a part of you that is very interested in history and knowledge about how the old world worked, this is the place for you to be. With places such as Vittala Temple and the Virupaksha Temple, your entire curiosity will be sated. You will be surrounded by beautiful structures of architecture that have so many stories hidden within their stone walls. These sites also prove to be great places for taking pictures thanks to the sheer beauty of all the structures present there.
If you are someone who loves being at one with nature, this is the place for you as well. You will be embarking on a fun-filled journey which you will make with the help of mopeds and will get to see the beautiful panoramic views of the hippie island. You can walk between the boulders and marvel at how small we all really are as compared to the entire universe.
So join us on a visit to this spectacular place that is going to be a blend of culture, history, panoramic views, and a lot of fun!
Don't Worry Be Hampi.
- Ferrying across Tungabhadra river
- Stay and explore the hippie island
- Walking tour of Hampi
- Visit Vitthala temple (depicted on the new Rs 50 note)
- Cliff jumping, Coracle boat ride, and sunset at Sanapur lake
- Guided cycling tour of monuments (Ganesh temple, Narasimha statue, Queen’s bath, Royal Enclosure, Stepwell, Virupaksha temple)
- Try local cuisine at Mango Tree restaurant
Hampi Backpack Tour
Cost of the Event of 4999/- Ex Hospete
✦ Bus booking and Assistance will be provided by the Adventure Geek Team
✦Accordingly, we will meet at the location. Reporting place & Time – Borivali national park @ 4.30 pm
Bus Options (Adventure Geek Recommendation)
✦Operator: VRL Travels or SRS Travel
Bus Type: I-Shift Multi Axle Volvo A/C Sleeper (2+1)
✦Departure: 5:00 PM (Different boarding points has different timings)
Travel time: 16:00 hours
Book at: www.redbus.in
4.30 pm: Meet & Greet Adventure Geek and leave for Hospet via Vrl semi sleeper
On way, multiple pick up points from Dadar and Sion until Vashi
09.30 pm: Dinner halt
Day 1 -
08.30 am: Reach Hospet
09.30 am: Check-in & Get fresh
10.30 am: Breakfast & Get ready for the tour
11.00 am: Start the tour
02.00 pm: Lunchtime
03.30 pm: Explore the rest of the temples
05.30 pm: Sit back and watch the magnificent sunset
07.00 pm: Return back to the hotel and unwind
08.00 pm: Dinner
09.30 pm: Sleep Time
Day 2 -
05.00 am: Wake uptime
06.00 am: Get fresh and have breakfast
07.00 am: Reach the banks of Tungabhadra for Coracle Ride
08.00 am: Start exploring the remaining ruins and temples
12.00 pm: Enjoy the delicious South Indian Meal and Indian delicacies
01.30 pm: Continue exploration and complete the remaining temples
05. 00 pm: Visit the prominent Virupaksha Temple and view the sunset if time permits and leave for the hotel
07.00 pm: Pack your bags
08.00 pm: Board the bus and start the return journey
09.30 pm: Dinner halt
Day 3 -
9.30 am: Reach Mumbai and trip concludes
THINGS TO CARRY
- Extra pair of clothes
- Torch with extra batteries.
- Photo ID card.
- Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
- Drinking water
- Personal medication if any
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation within 24 hours of payment 100% refundable. (Not applicable on payments made before or less than 36 hours of the event. Only 20% will be refunded in this case.)
- If cancellation is done prior to 10 days of outing 90% refundable.
- If cancellation is done prior to 6 days of outing 60% will be refunded.
- If done prior to 3 days of outing 30% will be refunded
After that, no refund will be provided
1. What is the location of Hampi?
Ans: Hampi is a town in Hospet taluk of the Vijayanagara in the Indian state of Karnataka.
2. Is Hampi a safe place to travel?
Ans: Yes, Of Course, Hampi is a safe place to travel.
3. Best time to visit Hampi?
Ans: The popular tourist season is from October-February.
4. Do you have a departure from Pune to Hampi?
Ans: Yes, you can board the bus from Pune Highway.
5. Do you provide Hampi homestay?
Ans: Yes, we do provide homestay in Hampi.
6. What is the mode of transport from Hampi to Hospet?
Ans: We provide private transport from Hampi to Hospet.
Which places do you cover on the tour?
Ans: Lotus Mahal Hampi, Matanga Hill, Virupaksha temple, Vithalla temple, Hampi bazaar. hippie island.
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport including Hospet to Hampi
- Food: Saturday - Breakfast, Lunch & Sunday - Breakfast, Lunch
- Stay at Local homes/hotels
- Entry fees and sightseeing cost
- Coracle ride
- Guide Cost
- Cliff jumping
- Adventure Geek Expertise
- All activities and entries to places as per the itinerary.
- First-aid assistance
What is NOT included in the tour
• Mumbai to Hospet Travelling & Return
• Any meal during the bus journey
• Dinner (So that you can Enjoy local crusine)
• Personal expenses
• Packaged water/Beverages
• Camera charges
• Anything not mentioned in the inclusion
-Extra pair of clothes
-Rainwear (during monsoons)
-Toiletries (towel, soap, toothbrush. toothpaste, etc)
-Insect repellent (odomos spray/cream)
-Reusable water bottle -Photo ID proof
-Personal medication (for eg. inhaler)
♣ Block your seat at just ₹2000/- and pay the rest 15 days before the event date.
♣ We’ve made it easy to change your weekend travel plans up to 20 days before your trip’s departure date.
♣ You can choose new dates and/or a new destination without any penalty for up to 20 days before the trip date.