Adventure Geek invites you to our Igatpuri Secret Camping and Water Sports, Ighatpuri
A perfect weekend gateway and one of the most popular destinations near Mumbai. lushed with many attractions in itself. Nestled in the scenic district of Igatpuri, developed as one of the best and less commercial hill stations in Maharashtra.
Start with water sports activities which include Learning Kayaking, River Raft Boating, or just relaxing by swimming and body surfing life jackets will be given to all. Swimmers and Non-Swimmers can enjoy water sports at Igatpuri Secret Camping and all ages can participate.
Sound of chirping birds, ripples of turquoise pristine water reflecting the bright green hills and forests, the soothing sound of the waterfalls, chilly winds, a starry night sky, and the cozy bonfire – imagine all these in just one spot..!! Hurray..!!
Igatpuri Lakeside camping is a beautiful spot for landscape photography.
Our guest is always welcomed early to maximize time spent at the Igatpuri camping site and enjoy water sports to the fullest. Igatpuri Campsite is amazing for Astrophotography, Star Trails Photography, and Igatpuri Stargazing it has very less night light pollution located in one of the darkest spots in Maharashtra
.Check-out timings are 10 am you can also visit nearby sites our campsite manager will share the locations.
Check-In time - 3:30 pm
Checkout time - 11 am
- Lakeside Camping
- River raft Boating
- Tent Stay with View
Igatpuri Secret Camping and Water Sports
Day 1 - Saturday
Reach the Camping Site according to your convenient
- Enjoy the Water Sports activity that is waiting for you
- 04:30 pm: Reach the campsite & have yummy snack free time to explore the view
- 07:00 pm: Enjoy the camp night with your friends & loved ones.
- 09:00 pm: Prepare for a night under the sky, have delicious local cuisine for dinner, & let the Arijit Singh in you come out, play a few games, share stories (especially your ride stories), make new friends, and enjoy the campfire.
- 11:45 pm: Off to the tents for sound sleep Good Night
DAY 2 - Sunday
- 07:30 am Wake up call, get refreshed by a hot cup of tea and breakfast
- 08:00 am Move towards Lake and get ready for kayaking boating and swimming for those who would like to do. Others can enjoy their morning at Campsite.
- 10:30 am Done with the watersports activities and swimming allotted time will give to change and dry
- 11:00 am Check out from the campsite.
- Sleeping mat & blankets
- Parking facilities
- Pet friendly
- Alcohol - BYOB
How to reach the campsite -
- Reach Kasara station and ask us to arrange a cab for you till the campsite with the return journey. It will cost rs 2500 and can be shared among 10 people (Either your friends or other campers).
- Drive directly to the campsite.
FAQ For Ighatpuri Water Sports & Camping
1. Is alcohol allowed?
- We do not serve/supply alcohol but you can carry your own stuff.
2. Is the campsite safe for women?
- The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
3. Will the food be enough & can I order if I need more?
- The food we provide is in a very good quantity & does not fall short. In case you want to order something extra it can be done by paying at the campsite directly.
4. How is the mobile network at the campsite?
- The mobile network is good for calling. The data network is average.
5. Are there wild animals nearby?
- There are no wild animals around.
6. Are unmarried couples allowed?
- Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
7. Are the washrooms clean?
- As camping is an outdoor activity, the washrooms are cleaned & maintained regularly.
8. Who are the staff at the campsite?
- The staff at the campsite are locals who manage & maintain the Isn't. They will be there throughout your stay to assist you. We believe camping is best experienced when you get to know the locals & their culture.
9. Is transport included?
What is included in the tour
- Evening Snacks
- Veg or Non-Veg & Dinner Unlimited (Jain let us know while booking)
- Breakfast Unlimited on Day 2
- Tent Stay on sharing basis (Due to the monsoon, tents will be placed in the shed)
- Indian toilets available
- Water sports Kayaking,
- Paddle Boat,
- Life Jacket for Swimming at Ighatpuri Campsite
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks were ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost included above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, and bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.