Adventure Geek invites you to Irshalgad For a trek
Irshalgad Fort is located between Matheran and Panvel in Maharashtra. It is a sister fort to Prabalgad. The area of the fort is not large but there are several water cisterns cut from the rock.
There is a water tank on the route from Irshal Plateau to the peak. To reach the top of the pinnacle it is essential to have artificial rock climbing equipment. From the top, you can see the forts of Prabalgad, Matheran, Chanderi, Malanggad, Karnala, and Manikgad.
From Chowk, Karja village (the starting point of this trek) is a comfortable 2.3 kilometers walk. From Karja village you follow a wide well defined path to Irshalwadi village. The path climbs a steep ridge and then tapers to an easy ascend to Irshalwadi. From Irshalwadi village head towards a temple dedicated to a local deity and access the Irshalgad plateau via a west-east axis. The trek is child friendly till the pinnacle base.
Check out Our Other Events in Mumbai
- Nedhe on top
- Enjoy the thrill of a night trek
- Panoramic view of Sahyadris
- View of Prabalgad, Matheran, Manikgad, Karnala, Morbe dam from top.
- Adventures and easy climbing
We'll be boarding the below train from our nearest local station. Train timings are shared below for convenience.
Khopoli Semi Fast
09:58 pm CST
10:05 pm Byculla
10:11 pm Dadar
10:19 pm Kurla
10:23 pm Ghatkopar
10:31 pm Bhandup
10:39 pm Thane
10:51 pm Dombivli
11:02 pm Kalyan
11:12 pm Ambernath
11:28 pm Vangani
11:32 pm Shelu
11:36 pm Neral
11:43 pm Bhivpuri Road
11:53 pm Karjat Station
Meeting Point: Karjat Railway Station at 11:55 pm
11.55 pm Meet-up, freshen up and gear up for Irshalghad fort trek
01:00 am Reach base village of Irtshalgad trek and Introduction round and brief on rules and regulations to be followed by everyone on the event
03:00 am Reach Machi and take some rest
04:00 am Start moving towards the top to get a panoramic view of the sunrise
05:30 am Reach top settle down wait for the sunrise, click pics with the sunrise
07:30 am Post sunrise and after clicking loads of pics, we will move to start our descent back to base
08:00 am Reach Machi, continue return journey
10:00 am Reach base village/ taxi stand, Have breakfast and tea
11:00 am Take a return train to Mumbai
01:30 pm Reach Mumbai and bid adieu with a promise to meet soon
- Click on the "BOOK NOW" button.
- Select your date & proceed.
- Select the Number of TIckets. (If you have a coupon code, apply at this stage)
- Fill in our personal details and proceed.
- Select your payment type (UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card) and proceed.
- Once your tickets are booked, you will receive a confirmation email and WhatsApp on your Number
- WhatsApp group will Make and will add you in the Group one day prior to the Departure
- Further details about the trip will be shared on that WhatsApp group 1 day prior to the trip.
Step -1: - Send your money to the following account ---
√ Payment details:
- While online transfer, please provide your name in the notes section.
- Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the transaction id, name, and Mobile No.
You can make payments using any of the following modes
- UPI – vinaykg05@okaxis
- Google Pay – 9004675388
- PhonePay - 9004675388
NEFT – Deposit the Amount into the Following Account:
- Name: Adventure Geek
- A/c type: Current account
Bank: Saraswat Bank
* Branch: Mahavir Nagar
- A/C no.: 610000000013647(8 times 0)
- IFSC: Srcb0000146
Step-2: After payment, you will be requested to fill up the Mandatory disclaimer form online where you have to fill in relevant details including your complete address.
Step -3: Now your participation is confirmed & Organizer will create a WhatsApp group on the event day for coordination, We will coordinate through SMS/ Call if the participant is not available in WhatsApp.
For Details/Bookings Drop Whatsapp
Things to Carry:
- Identity Card
- 1ltr of pet Water bottle or hydration pack
- Trekking Shoes
- Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Raincoat/ Poncho / WindCheater
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
Health & Fitness:
For instant energy carry glucose powder or energy drinks or chocolates. Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over-the-counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads-up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Monsoon Precaution Measures:
- Use trekking shoes with a good grip to avoid slipping.
- Take precautions against bugs.
- Carry First Aid & Necessary Gear.
- Protect your valuable items like cameras, phones, IDs, etc with an extra plastic cover and then put them in your bag.
- keep in touch with a friend and family member.
- Important to make note of all emergency contacts and numbers.
A haversack to put in all the things to be carried so that one has one`s hands-free while trekking. Please do not carry sling bags or Jholas. Avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments.
Why Adventure Geek for Irshalgad Fort Trek?
- 6 years of experience in organizing Irshalgad fort Trek with safety .
- Served over 500+ customers last year with amazing review.
- Limited Participants with best services.
- Travel always in AC bus.
- We provide one trek leader for every group of 10 people.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets can be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
1) What do I need to carry on Irshalgad fort Trek?
Ans: Good trekking shoes, water, rainwear, extra pair of clothes.
2) What do we eat and drink while on trek?
Ans: Plenty of water, energy drinks, quick energy chocolates, and yoga bars.
3) What type of food will be provided?
Ans: Depending on your food preference Veg-NonVeg/ Jain food(Need to let us know in Advance ) will be provided at the base village of the trek made by the local Villagers in their houses. this food is home-cooked. On top, we provide breakfast Poha and Tea unlimited.
4) Where will we stay?
Ans: No stay is required for this event. We will only stop at the base village for some time for introduction and instruction to be given by the trek leader.
5) Will I get bottled water?
Ans: Normal well water shall be provided. Villagers now sell bottled water on the route on weekends. Please carry a reusable water bottle it helps in reducing waste.
6) Can I charge my phone?
Ans: No electricity. Please carry a power bank if required
7) Who can trek to Irshalghad Fort?
Every Age group can trek to Irshalgad Trek
8)Is Solo Female Traveler allowed for Ishalgad Trek?
Yes, there are many solo female travelers join us on the trek
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Karjat to Irshalgad Fort Base Village and back to Karjat
- Breakfast with (Tea / Coffee)
- Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Ticket
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion