Jaisalmer nicknamed "The Golden city", is a city in the Indian state of Rajasthan, Once known as Jaisalmer state it is a World Heritage Site. The town stands on a ridge of yellowish sandstone, and is crowned by the ancient Jaisalmer Fort. Jaisalmer" means "the Hill Fort of Jaisal". Jaisalmer is sometimes called the "Golden City of India" because the yellow sandstone used throughout the architecture of both the fort and the town below, imbues both with a certain golden-yellow light. Jaisalmer, being an arid desert region, is prone to extremes in terms of temperature.
Checkout other Backpacking Event
- Jeep Safari in Dunes Thar Dessert (18 to 20 KM)
- Camel Safari in Dunes ( 2-3 KM )
- Camp Fire
- Mid Night Walk in Dessert
- Rajasthani Culture Program
- Kalbeli Dance
- Traditional Welcome at Camp site
- Music with Dj Garba Etc
- Mumbai To Jodhpur
- 12.30pm meet leader at Bandra Terminus and Board BDTS JU SPL (02480) (SL)
We Will Reach Jodhpur Junction by 05.05 am (16 hr)
- Breakfast enroute to Jaisalmer. Via private bus (5 hrs)
- Arrival at Sam dunes. At 12pm.
- Accommodation Allotment.
After Lunch explore bada bagh temple
- Snacks at Samdunes.
- Patva Haveli
Gadi Sar Lake
Market Place & Shopping
- Traditional Dinner
Back to Sam Dunes
- Overnight stay in luxury tent.
Breakfast:- 7:00 AM
Bag Pack Check out at Camp Site
Longewala Border (IND - PAK)
Approx 2 Hours Jaisalmer.
- Return to Sam dunes
- Camel Safari, Thar Desert, Camel Drop at Sun SetPoint
Traditional Welcome at Camp Site
DJ Music & Garba
- Overnight Stay in Luxury Tent.
- Breakfast at 7.00 am
- Leave for Jaisalmer Fort
- Leave Jaisalmer at 12pm after lunch
- Enroute to jodhpur via private bus (5hrs)
- Reach jodhpur at 5pm and board DDR FESTVAL SPL (04817) (SL) at 07.19 pm
- Jodhpur to Mumbai (16 hrs)
- Reach Dadar at 12.25 pm.
Things to carry
- Id Proof
- Water must
- Good walking shoes
- Power bank
- Torch with new batteries
- Extra pair of clothes, socks as per required
- Jacket Must
- Cap, Camera as Optional
- 1 packet of electoral, enerzal, glucon-D
- Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
- Medications if required for individual
- Avoid wearing precious ornaments at an event, if possible
- And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while walking.
- Sling bags/holes/trolley bags etc allowed at the event. Please pack accordingly.
Please Note: Block your seat by paying just Rs. 2500(Non-Refundable).
We will book your train tickets as soon as the ticketing windows begin.
In case train services do not begin/seats are unavailable, the full amount will be refunded immediately.
What is included in the tour
- Train Tickets SL Class from (Mumbai-Jodhpur- Mumbai)
- Travelling by AC Bus for sightseeing.
- Food (3 Breakfast,3 Lunch, 2 Dinner)(Rajsthani,Gujarati )
- Accommodation in Tent (2 Days In Swiss Tent on Tripple Sharing bases)
- Sightseeing & Camel Safari, Jeep Safari
- Entry Fees in Sightseeing (if any)
- First Aid Support
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food during travel
- Emergency medical after First Aid Support
- Anything not mentioned in above
- Unconditional Expenses Occur on Event
• Some ready to eat food like- plum cakes, fruits, chocolates, biscuits, etc
• 2 Litres of water must
• Good trekking shoes
• Power bank
• Carry Blanket
• Torch with new batteries
• Extra pair of clothes, socks as per required
• Jacket Must
• Id Proof
• Cap, Camera as Optional
• 1 packet of electoral, enerzal, glucon-D
• Medications if required for individual
• Avoid wearing precious ornaments on an event, if possible
• And a haversack or backpack to put all the above things to be carried, so hands are free to help each other while trekking. Sling bags / jholas / trolley bags etc not allowed on the event. Please pack accordingly.