The Aadrai Jungle Trek is the best way to explore one of Sahyadri's most beautiful and untouched Jungles. This tour will take you deep into the heart of this lush, green forest, where you can see waterfalls, caves, valleys, shepherd trails, famous peaks, and more. You'll be able to experience all that this incredible Aadrai Forest Trek has to offer in just one day!
Join us on our next trek and get ready for an unforgettable experience! We have treks every week, so there's no excuse not to come with us today. So what are you waiting for? Book your spot now!
Grade: Medium | Endurance: High
- An offbeat trek in its truest sense
- Walkthrough the dark and dense forest
- Pass through gushing waterfalls and streams
- Witness the view of a 1200 feet mega waterfall
Jungle trek to Aadrai
10:00 pm: Meet Leaders at Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali E
10:10 pm: Journey starts for Aadrai, Pickups on the way
11:15 pm Pickup from Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM, near Dadar (E) station
11:45 pm: Pick up from Teen Hath Naka, Thane
04:00 am: Reach Base Village and rest for some time in the bus,
06:00 am: Breakfast and Introduction round
06:15 am: Trek starts from the base point
10:00 am: Reach Taramti Ghat crossing point half of the jungle where we can enjoy waterfalls/streams.
11:00 am: Start return journey to base
03:30 pm: Back to Base Village and Late Lunch
04:30 pm: Start return journey to Mumbai
06:00 pm: Tea on the way
08:00 pm: Mumbai tentatively.
Monsoon Trek to Aadrai
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Khireshwar to Mumbai transport in private non-ac bus
- Morning Breakfast and Tea
- Safety Elements like Ropes
- Trek Leader expertise
- Basic First Aid
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any food/beverages during travel
- Personal expenses
- Insurance of any kind Medical, Hospitalization, evacuation, and related expenses
- Any item not covered under inclusions
- Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
- No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denims, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
- No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred , Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
- Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
- Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
- There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.