Adventure Geek invites you for Kavnai Fort trek
Kavnai fort is located on a hill near village Kavanai, in Igatpuri Taluka of Nashik district, India. The Kavnai village is well connected by road to Igatpuri. Igatpuri is 18 km from Kavnai.Village kavanai is a religious place where Saint Dnyaneshwar rested for few days. The religious place Kapilatirth is located near the Kavnai village. Kavnai trek is located on a small hillock, north of the village.With a commanding view of the surrounding villages and also a lake on top, Kavnai fort trek is well-rounded trek, that can satisfy your thirst for weekend travel!
Checkout our Other events on Upcoming Weekends
- Explore the Hidden Beauty
- Hidden Trail
- Easy Trek
- Lake atop Kavnai Fort
- Magnificent view of Mukane Reservoir, Upper Vaitarna Reservoir, Tringalwadi Fort & Dam, Darna River and the nearby Kavnaicha or Vaakichaa Budhlaa (Daskon Hill)
Kavnai Fort trek Schedule
Day 1 Friday
10:30 PM: Meet Leader at SGNP (Sanjay Gandhi National Park) Borivali East, Leave for Base Village
11.30 Pm: Kotak Mahindra ATM near Pritam Hotel Dadar (E)
11:45 Pm: Teen Hath Naka,Thane
12:30 am: Kalyan- Bhiwandi Shil Pata
04:30 am: Reach Base village and Rest.
Day 1 – Saturday,
05:30 am Start the trek Post Breakfast
07:00 am Reach the Top, Relax and Explore the Fort
08:30 am Start descending
10:30 am Reach Base Village and Have Brunch
11:00 am Start return journey towards Kasara
04:00 pm Reach Kasara Station and board the train.
Kavnai Fort Trek FAQ
How we will Travel to Kavnai Fort?
There are two Options one is Private bus from Mumbai to Base village of Kavnai and Back.
Option 2 Travel by Train to Kasara and hire a Private jeep to Kavnai Fort.
Can Solo Traveller join for Kavnai Trek?
Yes, Solo, Female Traveller can join for Kavnai Fort trek.
Kids are allowed for Trek?
Yes, Kids are allowed.
What is included in the tour
- Traveling by private Bus From Borivali/Dadar to Kavnai and Back
- Morning Tea & Breakfast and Brunch
- Adventure geek expertise charges & First Aid.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Registration is only through phone calls and one have to transfer money to below account.