Adventure Geek invites you for Kavnai Fort trek
Kavnai fort is located on a hill near village Kavanai, in Igatpuri Taluka of Nashik district, India. The Kavnai village is well connected by road to Igatpuri. Igatpuri is 18 km from Kavnai.Village kavanai is a religious place where Saint Dnyaneshwar rested for few days. The religious place Kapilatirth is located near the Kavnai village. The fort is located on a small hillock, north of the village.With a commanding view of the surrounding villages and also a lake on top, Kavnai is well-rounded trek, that can satisfy your thirst for weekend travel!
- Explore the Hidden Beauty
- Hidden Trail
- Easy Trek
- Lake atop Kavnai Fort
- Magnificent view of Mukane Reservoir, Upper Vaitarna Reservoir, Tringalwadi Fort & Dam, Darna River and the nearby Kavnaicha or Vaakichaa Budhlaa (Daskon Hill)
Kavnai Fort trek Schedule
Day 1: Saturday Night
Train Time Table
CST Kasara Fast Local
10:50 pm: CST
10:57 pm: Byculla
11:05 pm: Dadar
11:13 pm: Kurla
11:18 pm: Ghatkopar
11:34 pm: Thane
11:57 pm: Dombivali
12:07 am: Kalyan
12:21 am: Titwala
12:41 am: Asangaon
01:18 am: Kasara
Day 2 : Sunday,
01:30 am Meet the Leader Team at Kasara Station
01:45 am Catch Local Transport to Reach Base Village
02:45 am Reach Base Village , Introduction Round
03:40 am Start the Trek
05:30 am Reach the Top,Relax and Explore the Fort
06:30 am Wake upand have Breakfast
07:30 am Start descending
08:30 am Reach Base Village
09:00 am Start return journey towards Kasara
10:00 am Reach Kasara Station and board the train.
Kavnai Fort Trek FAQ
What is included in the tour
- Traveling by private Jeep from Kasara to Kavnai Base Village and Back to Kasara
- Morning Tea & Breakfast.
- Adventure geek expertise charges & First Aid.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Registration is only through phone calls and one have to transfer money to below account.